MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

hm okay

my line of thinking was w!kiiruma just leaves seth alive, so that kiiruma can just continue to stick his tongue out at him without accomplishing much of anything

don’t really want to read too much into nks but that was my first impression

1 Like

actually this does kinda make sense

It’s the first death in the game, they got night killed, they were vanilla, we have room to work with.

The only reason him flipping town doesn’t concern me is because the guy was an asshole. I wouldn’t have regretted getting him lynched because he needed to piss off the rest of the game. It’s just a bonus that he wasn’t lynched and mafia wasted a night kill on a vanilla town instead.

And yes on the third part. I don’t want to deal with him the rest of the game. I can play it in peace now.

okay, where is your head at now?

do you still think squirrel is a wolf? who else?

also, talk me through your lol townread

kinda want to concentrate on (catbae/wazza/lol/cape/gorta) today

i’ve been pretty lazy wrt this game but i’ll try to do some due diligence tonight

and yeah i still want @gorta to talk to me about how he thinks that lol in this game and lol from railgun are similar, bc i am not seeing it

2 Likes

other than that zzzz

working on a major work project so i wont be able to do anything that requires actual thought until later tonight

wrt brad i’m fine with letting him do his own thing for the first like 24 hours, i kinda want to see where his head is at now that he’s just not constantly aggressive

2 Likes

He hasn’t moved the needle in a positive direction yet and I’m reading his responses. What are your thoughts on him?
I don’t have any other scumreads at the moment, keep in mind I’m lucky to have one in general I usually just find a towncore and try to sail to victory with it, while adjusting accordingly to how the game is going.

The lol townread is based on his responses to the situation between Isolde and I. I feel as though if he was mafia he could’ve just hung his hat on amplifying the tunnel from Kiiruma and I and placed a vote on Seth and left it at that. Instead he just decided both of us were town.
The reason I’m calling it 50/50 is based on the fact that I can see him taunting us by TMI reading us both town to our faces and getting away with it.

do we think there’s any remote chance isolde was killed bc he was on point with his wolfreads

confirmation bias go brrrr

my read hasn’t really changed. i think he’s >rand town from his focus outside of the dome but i’m still a little wary of the things he’s trying to zone in on

what makes this read specifically apply to lol but not anyone else townreading both of you
do you think there are no wolves townreading both of you?

i dont think im going to read into that

How do I say this without insulting him?

Which is ironic seeing that I’ve insulted Isolde all game

There’s a reason why him and Dota shared a hydra together…

Do you get my drift?

no i have absolutely no idea what you’re getting at here

Welp I’m pretty sure I’m getting in trouble for this game anyways to might as well rip the band-aid off.

He’s a dick. He would TMI read us both town, then post game go “Y’all suck, I just TMI’d you both town and you didn’t realize it.”

Like you can’t really say this about anyone else in the game.

uh
…right
you think he would do this just so he can gloat at you postgame while completely forgetting about the implications of his actions on the game at hand?

Considering mafia has probably won like 80% of the games since the FortressofLies switch?
Probably.
Even if he thought it had a chance of throwing for his mafia members, I don’t think he’d really care?

I actually don’t know what this conversation is accomplishing because this is basically talking about the reason I’m hedging on town reading lol.

Unless it’s trying to gain a read on me, this is just what I’m thinking on a somewhat microlevel scale.

I like this interaction

doesn’t seem w/w to me since it’s a bit early for distancing imo and if night was gonna vote lol anyways she probably would’ve just started with that

could still be w/v ig but whatever

not unreasonable, but I don’t think enough people were listening to those reads to warrant the NK

more likely just cuz he was consensus town

anyways

I got class n stuff but I’ll look into lol later tonight

yell at me if I don’t

Official D2 VC

Voted Voter Votes
lol nightingale 1/7
Not Voting Gorta, Prophylaxis, Wazza, Bradland, Squirrel, Mistyx, Arctic, lol, cape, catbae, Kiiruma 11

Pinging hosts for new votes and mistakes is appreciated ^^