MHA FM Game Thread - GAME OVER - VILLAIN TEAM WINS

The only players eligible to be voted are Isolde and Kiiruma.

Official VC

Voted Voter Votes
Isolde BradLand, Kiiruma, Isolde 3/7
Kiiruma nightingale, Arctic, Mistyx 3/7
Sleep lol, Squirrel, cape, catbae, Gorta, Prophylaxis 6/7
Not Voting Wazza 1

Pinging hosts for new votes and mistakes is highly appreciated ^^

A reminder that day ends in 1 minute, at 2022-03-08T23:00:00Z

Well well well… I have some night time things to reflect upon

the team is gorta lol +1

i forgot to mention it earlier but they were super w/w with how lol was willing to jump on my scumread of gorta and then claim the cred for himself (ik it was a joke but he did a similar thing with seth last game)

goodbye friendos

1 Like

Final VC

Voted Voter Votes
Isolde BradLand, Kiiruma, Isolde 3/7
Kiiruma nightingale, Arctic, Mistyx 3/7
Sleep lol, Squirrel, cape, catbae, Gorta, Prophylaxis 6/7
Not Voting Wazza 1

Petitions for issues ends at XX:03.

@Gorta
@Prophylaxis
@Wazza
@BradLand
@Isolde
@nightingale
@Squirrel2412
@Mistyx
@Arctic
@lol
@Cape90
@catbae
@Kiiruma

“You guys are too soft,” Shouta Aizawa muttered as he looked over his class. A boy with a mop of green hair scratched his scalp in embarrassment. “Seriously, none of you?” The class had turned in their ballots, and, as it turned out, a majority of them had decided on not sending anyone out of the group. “None of you have any ideas as to who one of the villains among you could be?”

“Well, how are we supposed to figure it out?” One of the students muttered, scowling. “Nothing interesting has happened yet. Are we just supposed to look at someone and say that they’re a villain?”

Eraserhead’s red eyes narrowed in on the offending speaker. “Are you going to wait until Himiko Toga has killed someone before recognizing that she’s a villain?” The student’s jaw clacked shut audibly. The homeroom teacher of Class 1-A sighed loudly, putting his head in one of his hands.

“Whatever. To sleep, all of you. Remember, if you have a special card, that might indicate that you have further responsibilities. Maybe tomorrow…” Aizawa grinned menacingly, “will be a bit more ‘fun’.”

The class shivered at the idea of whatever their teacher could possibly think of as ‘fun’.

Nobody has been executed! Night One has begun, and will end in twenty-four hours, at 2022-03-09T23:00:00Z. Abilities lock 1 hour before EoN in order for smooth action processing. Each player only gets 1 exception for this.

The class woke up to Tenya urging them all awake, telling them to get on with their day.

“Gosh…” Mina grumbled. “Won’t he ever let us sleep in?”

“Not a chance!” Kaminari grinned at her. Across from them, however, a certain student blinked. They were certain they had left their card from Aizawa-sensei right on their nightstand, but…

In its’ place was a new card. A black card with a skull on it. “Mr. Aizawa?” The student walked up to their teacher, confused. “I seem to have had my card stolen.”

“Tough luck,” Aizawa grinned, grabbing the student’s new card and pocketing it. “It looks like the infiltrators decided to kill you. You’re out of the game. Perhaps this will add a sense of urgency into things…”

Isolde has been killed! They were…

Kyoka Jiro

Vanilla Hero
A girl with headphone jacks attached to her ears. She also loves music, but that’s probably just a coincidence.

You have no abilities except for your voice and your vote.

Win-Condition: See that no threats to the Heroes remain.

Day 2 has begun, and will end in 48 hours, at 2022-03-11T23:00:00Z. With 12 players alive, majority is 7.

@Gorta
@Prophylaxis
@Wazza
@BradLand
@nightingale
@Squirrel2412
@Mistyx
@Arctic
@lol
@Cape90
@catbae
@Kiiruma

well

I knew people were referring to isolde as seth

I just didn’t realize it was that seth

I feel like this should be “if he talks about someone being town he’s being wishy-washy”

I don’t really remember being that pessimistic about other people’s reads, just expressing doubts on my own

but in general I find it easier for me to look for wolfy things than towny things, so maybe I am subconsciously doing that

that was probably because part of the reason I was looking at cape was because of seth’s insistence that cape was scummy, so I was probably a bit biased going in

hey arctic

is it bad that I find this post villagery?

but in all seriousness, I haven’t seen your wolfgame and you feel similar to how you did in player’s choice which is part of the reason for my townread

lol

…lmao? even if he was mostly consensus town I don’t get that kill

Brb in like 30 minutes but i wanted to post that so yall have something to runinate on

i have my theories

isolde was super obvious villager
shrug

Well at least I don’t have to deal with that shit, thank god.

I end up doing the direct opposite I guess, and find things towny more often than scummy.

idk
i probably wouldn’t bother to make that post as a wolf, but it’s not something i couldn’t make as a wolf

do i
hm

i feel like this reaction is pretty muted seeing as you were still scumreading seth yesterday

do you not at all feel surprised by this?

if the person i spent the entire day screaming at / deathtunneling ended up being the night 1 kill, i would probably become unhinged the next day

2 Likes

/vote BradLand @Host_Account_2
want to go either here or lol today
I think lol and cape are unaligned while lol/brad are… not that
nya

Because it means I don’t have to scream and yell at him and be in a shitty mood the rest of the game.

I’m fucking ashamed of myself every time I explode in games and I basically ruin the game for myself.
I really don’t want to harp on it any longer because, again, it goes to me talking about the thing I hate doing in games.