[Misc] One Night Ultimate Werewolf (10/10) - YBW wins!

whatever is better for everyone else is fine by me

1 Like

Pets

Though I am not sure if gems can be pat.

They can be.

it doesn’t matter

1 Like

ok, I haven’t heard back from everyone so I’m keeping day start at the same time, but I might send out rolecards and start the night a little early, so that we can be sure that Day does start when scheduled

@Wazza
@YouButWorse
@Ruby
@Zorvo
@Squirrel2412
@Gorta
@mansnicks
@Daeron
@Leafia
@Kiiruma

8 Likes

Role PM formatting:

Your role is: [insert role name here, no brackets]

Example:

Your role is: Villager

All roles have been sent. Night will start in a bit (I am delaying nightstart an undisclosed amount to minimize angleshooting potential).

Night will end 2023-01-07T02:00:00Z, unless all players vote to end the night early.

Players may presubmit actions.

1 Like

Everyone, wake up.

The Day begins, and will end in 24 hours, at 2023-01-08T02:00:00Z. A few reminders:

• Voting is done in your rolecards. The deadline to vote is the scheduled EoD time, and late votes will not be accepted. You may change your vote at any point until the deadline.
  • In the event of a tie, all players involved in the tie will be executed, UNLESS no player received more than one vote, in which case no one is executed.
  • If you fail to submit your vote, it will be randomized among all players other than you.
massping

@Wazza
@YouButWorse
@Ruby
@Zorvo
@Squirrel2412
@Gorta
@mansnicks
@Daeron
@Leafia
@Kiiruma

2 Likes

Hi, I’m Troublemaker and I swapped the role cards of Wazza and Zorvo.
I believe they know each other’s rolecards if neither player was a Doppelgänger nor a Drunk nor an Insomniac.
(though the non-original-Doppelgänger would know the other player’s role)
(though the non-original-drunk would know the other player’s role while not knowing his own new one)
(though the non-original-Insomniac would know the other player’s role and the original Insomniac would know the other player’s alignment)

I firmly believe no host would ever add the Drunk role to the game tbh; it’s far worse than a Jester could ever be. I’d say chances are high that Wazza and Zorvo can confirm each other’s roles and mine by extension.

2 Likes

Here. I’m the seer and I checked two of the middle cards. The one on the left and middle specifically. The one on the left was a werewolf while the one in the middle was a villager.

technically a very small chance there’s no werewolf in the game then
like 9%

Where did you get 9% from?

host created 2 werewolf cards total according to setup page, and 3rd middle card is 1 out of 11 unchecked slots by you, 1 out of 11 is 9%

Ah. Understood. I think.

I’m a villager, hoping nobody else is one too so I’ll be confirmed but I’m heading off to sleep since it’s 2AM anyway. Good night peeps

Good night Kii.

why’d you be confirmed if you were the only villager claim though
afaik there’s no guaranteed villa

True I guess, I forgot there’s some roles not in game lol.
Anyway gotta rest.