Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Which by the way people asked about anyways :skull: :skull: so clearly they didn’t read

“A bit” is an understatement and we’ve already established that I feel extremely aligned with Arctic

I genuinely can’t believe it’s almost end of D1 and this was so much as brought up as anything other than fluff.
I was about to say if you scum read me so bad why don’t y’all vote me already so we can get the hard town lock on Arctic already but I scrolled a bunch to finally find the vote count and saw that you were voting me at the very least.
That said this is the second time I’ve proposed this and while some people don’t seem to agree I’m perfectly fine with it, I can look at how the game’s developed up until now to know for a fact majority will NOT want me alive by late game so you can have an easy decision here, even though it’s the wrong one

And my flip still provides a good chunk of info on who to trust and who not to trust

Like, Arctic L I T E R A L L Y quoted the post where that meme came from :skull:

:upside_down_face:

everyone is offering themselves up to die which is great and all but does anyone know who the mafia are

5 Likes

Us peasants don’t need to know anything.

King Litten will save us.

Or else.

2 Likes

Jormok/Drinks one of the two
Leafia/Zenon one of the two

idk the other one maybe Etha but like I said before I doubt it I feel like she tries to have a tiny bit more presence when mafia and she hasn’t shown up a lot

If “one of the two” flips W I still wouldn’t clear the other one, for the record

Demisha.
2 Questions.

What’s your read on me?

Why shouldn’t I vote you?

Who says mafia ain’t giving themselves up?

So what’s your opinion on Zenon’s town read on you?

So true

As your king you will be pleased to know that I also have no clue who the mafia are

3 Likes

What’s your thoughts on Demisha?

maybe wolfing

1 Like

If I’m going to die I’m going to take Zenon with me btw so Zenon better be the towniest mother fucker ever when they come back

So you think Zenon is a woof?

Maybe!