Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Good night.

1 Like

Not entirely sure what you mean by this?
Can you explain exactly?

Yeah that’s about what I expected.

Maybe not for whichever one of you is the town if I show myself clearly enough for you that I’m the other.

But for me it kinda feels like a coin flip between you two.

What made you think this and then retract it like a day phase or two later?

You said this as well, so explain the former please.

So what was this about exactly?

So what made you suspect them more to stay on the wagon.
Because you said “plausibly sus” and “make that known” sounds like you weren’t 100% you’d stay on that wagon.

Other than Etha, who was the other Counterwagon?

Also here

Is your responses when I noticed you weren’t pushing Etha SoD2.

Then the next thing you post is:

Were you trying to redirect the attention off of Etha to me?

Here you also slightly defended lol.

Now you said this before but if I remember correctly you wanted a Drinks Exe.

Why at the time did you not think it could be Drinks as you pushed on Drinks SoD2.

Where/What was this development exactly?

I could be wrong, but I’m pretty sure I did this for other ppl too. Not just Etha. I was putting my trust in others without thinking for myself bc I didn’t have the confidence to do so

1 Like

It wasn’t until these like last couple days that I have been a bit more vocal on my reads, and even then I never lead a push on my own. I suggested Doodle’s vote due to inactivity, but I waited for ppl to respond (Magnus did) and then I voted

1 Like

Also, from my perspective at this point, it makes sense that I would sheep a vote onto Etha. I rlly didn’t know where they stood in the game, so I was hoping the ppl I trusted (my town reads) knew

Maybe coin flip isn’t the right term, but I feel like there is a hypothetical world where either of you could be wolf from my perspective. Hell, I’m sure there is evidence that makes me look like wolf. I wouldn’t be surprised. I don’t think any of us across the board had a perfectly clean town game. I am by no means saying ignore the evidence. If anything, this is a bigger reason to closely analyze what we have. All I’m saying is that it’s tricky because we all have some evidence against us imo. Though I will admit Magnus has the least from what I’ve seen

1 Like

I disagree with this. Yes, Etha and I had no little-to-no interactions, but Lol did not leave me alone. They wanted to burn me at the stake😂

You know what Merpy you might have done something.

I feel today you have been more Townie.

However it’s still difficult for me to see Magnus, but I am looking through his ISO and I can some wolf motivated actions.

This also means a wolf bussed day 1 and 2 and went against what I said SoD1.

I genuinely don’t know what I did, but thank you? I’ll try to analyze Magnus’ game that they linked later and see if I can catch any similarities in playstyle. I would do it now, but I’m going to be heading out to spend the day with my mom. I’ll check messages periodically, but I won’t be able to do any fancy quoting or message filtering

1 Like

I should be home in the evening though, so that’s when I intend on thoroughly reading through things :+1:

@Magnus

As a You!Wolf
If Demi was executed yesterday, who would you have night killed?

1 Like

And why

I think they said me yesterday, but my memory could be failing lol. I don’t think they explained why tho? And if they did, I forgot😅

1 Like

Regardless of what ppl are saying about me (whether it is trust or distrust), I want to make sure I understand how ppl feel about me in the game. This is also why I have explained that I am open to questions. Again, I am perfectly fine with you asking questions. I want you to feel confident in your read on me whether you think I’m town or wolf. The reason why I don’t shut down the other possibility (even though I know it is incorrect) is because that world isn’t as apparent to others as it is from my perspective. I want you to figure out for yourself what my alignment is because you can’t see it from my perspective. Whether you think I’m town or wolf is ultimately your decision. All I can do is answer your questions to the best of my ability :+1:

1 Like

I feel like allot of your posts read to me as uninformed sorta deal, here:

One.

Two. (This one’s not so much but yeah.)

Three. This is a semi mind melt, as I have seen some stuff that pinged me about Magnus during the early game.

Four, this entire response.

Five, again you’re trying to show why your town.

Six, another one.

These also look good.

There’s probably some more as well that I did like the response to.

2 Likes

So they would have had Me, Doodle and Magnus?

That would be interesting.
Although again, I probably end up fucking up and voting Doodle.

1 Like