Mountainous AMQ - GAME OVER, TOWN WINS (2/15 Left) Thread 2

Gotcha.

(Unfortunately not.)

Whenever you get the chance, could you send me a wolf game of yours? You might’ve sent it already, but I didn’t see it. It’s possible I missed it

So while I was out last night, both players began to build bonds with each other. I should at least be glad you didn’t both choose to vote me overnight, though.

I linked my previous game a while back.

You caught it, I thought.
Play at your own risk [?KRC]: Game Over - Town Victory.

I think these night kills would have been pretty solid from me? Maybe just in a different order.
Achro > Arctic > Zenon > Litten > Tutuu > Merpy, probably.

I flipped falsely that game.

I could be wrong, but the description of your role in that game says you’re town. I asked for a wolf game

I gained the ability to falsely flip as a villager on N2 as compensation for my teammate getting modkilled. I was a wolf.

@Zorvo
This isn’t how I endgame as a wolf. I pushed a hard lift in AI UPick, and I think it would’ve been fairly easy at daystart if I were evil to direct v!Merpy to vote you. Put aside the vibes from today because this has been a seven day game, and look at associations.

Wait what? That is rlly confusing

1 Like

I would agree.
And I think they would likely have voted me in an easy circumstance.

HOWEVER, I know that, I know what as wolf you would do that is why I needed to show I am town, so in the case if you are a wolf, it won’t be that easy for you and I need to make Merpy realize I am the town here.

I kinda disagree with this imo. I think if you became suddenly pushy on Zorvo, I would’ve become skeptical

1 Like

So I’ve went about today showing Merpy that I am town and if you are town Magnus, you should also be able to see I am your partner and it’s Merpy.

It can go both ways.

I don’t think they need to get pushy.
They just lay back a bit and push out stuff without directly accusing one specific one of us.

Sorry for the confusion. My false flip was outed immediately after I died anyway.

This is how I played the endgame of Love Is War and Helluva Boss, taking my sweet time.

So when does this false flip get revealed? I see where you were marked as dead townie N5, but when does it reveal that you were wolf?

Summary

Here, Merpy.