Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Here you also slightly defended lol.

Now you said this before but if I remember correctly you wanted a Drinks Exe.

Why at the time did you not think it could be Drinks as you pushed on Drinks SoD2.

Where/What was this development exactly?

I could be wrong, but Iā€™m pretty sure I did this for other ppl too. Not just Etha. I was putting my trust in others without thinking for myself bc I didnā€™t have the confidence to do so

1 Like

It wasnā€™t until these like last couple days that I have been a bit more vocal on my reads, and even then I never lead a push on my own. I suggested Doodleā€™s vote due to inactivity, but I waited for ppl to respond (Magnus did) and then I voted

1 Like

Also, from my perspective at this point, it makes sense that I would sheep a vote onto Etha. I rlly didnā€™t know where they stood in the game, so I was hoping the ppl I trusted (my town reads) knew

Maybe coin flip isnā€™t the right term, but I feel like there is a hypothetical world where either of you could be wolf from my perspective. Hell, Iā€™m sure there is evidence that makes me look like wolf. I wouldnā€™t be surprised. I donā€™t think any of us across the board had a perfectly clean town game. I am by no means saying ignore the evidence. If anything, this is a bigger reason to closely analyze what we have. All Iā€™m saying is that itā€™s tricky because we all have some evidence against us imo. Though I will admit Magnus has the least from what Iā€™ve seen

1 Like

I disagree with this. Yes, Etha and I had no little-to-no interactions, but Lol did not leave me alone. They wanted to burn me at the stakešŸ˜‚

You know what Merpy you might have done something.

I feel today you have been more Townie.

However itā€™s still difficult for me to see Magnus, but I am looking through his ISO and I can some wolf motivated actions.

This also means a wolf bussed day 1 and 2 and went against what I said SoD1.

I genuinely donā€™t know what I did, but thank you? Iā€™ll try to analyze Magnusā€™ game that they linked later and see if I can catch any similarities in playstyle. I would do it now, but Iā€™m going to be heading out to spend the day with my mom. Iā€™ll check messages periodically, but I wonā€™t be able to do any fancy quoting or message filtering

1 Like

I should be home in the evening though, so thatā€™s when I intend on thoroughly reading through things :+1:

@Magnus

As a You!Wolf
If Demi was executed yesterday, who would you have night killed?

1 Like

And why

I think they said me yesterday, but my memory could be failing lol. I donā€™t think they explained why tho? And if they did, I forgotšŸ˜…

1 Like

Regardless of what ppl are saying about me (whether it is trust or distrust), I want to make sure I understand how ppl feel about me in the game. This is also why I have explained that I am open to questions. Again, I am perfectly fine with you asking questions. I want you to feel confident in your read on me whether you think Iā€™m town or wolf. The reason why I donā€™t shut down the other possibility (even though I know it is incorrect) is because that world isnā€™t as apparent to others as it is from my perspective. I want you to figure out for yourself what my alignment is because you canā€™t see it from my perspective. Whether you think Iā€™m town or wolf is ultimately your decision. All I can do is answer your questions to the best of my ability :+1:

1 Like

I feel like allot of your posts read to me as uninformed sorta deal, here:

One.

Two. (This oneā€™s not so much but yeah.)

Three. This is a semi mind melt, as I have seen some stuff that pinged me about Magnus during the early game.

Four, this entire response.

Five, again youā€™re trying to show why your town.

Six, another one.

These also look good.

Thereā€™s probably some more as well that I did like the response to.

2 Likes

So they would have had Me, Doodle and Magnus?

That would be interesting.
Although again, I probably end up fucking up and voting Doodle.

1 Like

Since Doodle was the planned vote after Demi, yeah I can see that happening. I feel like I probably wouldā€™ve done the same thing in your shoes. Which, again, is why I think this F3 interesting. If the F3 was somehow me, Magnus, and Doodle, Iā€™d vote Doodle because they were the next planned vote for our supposed town win. I feel bad for switching the vote off of Demi, but unintentionally, I saved myself from handing the game to wolves in that moment

1 Like

See Iā€™m sorta from the same mind set here however minds a bit different.

I trust in Magnus if they are town to find me.

You however, if your the town I need to try everything in my power to show you why itā€™s me, you also donā€™t know me as in you havenā€™t played FM with me before this game.

So I need to make sure you find me and I know that Magnus is more townier then me, more powerful then me, more of a leader then me.

But I know I am town, and I also know only one of you is town and I need to prepare for both of you.
I need to make sure I get found by my teammate no matter what, I need to make sure they realize I am the town here.
Plus I need to redeem myself from last game and not give lol another wolf win.

Yeah if Magnus is a wolf I genuinely donā€™t know why the fuck they didnā€™t kill one of us unless they thought we would get tunnelled on each other.

I donā€™t think itā€™s this for me. Yes, Magnus has been more townie this game, but my distrust for you didnā€™t stem from Magnus as a comparison. It stemmed from you being suspicious lol. I am willing to hear you out though. I want to see how strong the evidence is against Wolf Magnus.

I will say though: you are building an interesting case against Magnus. Idk if itā€™s enough to incriminate them, but itā€™s certainly interesting

Although Magnus refuted it, I still believe that Demiā€™s night kill (and Magnus being alive) is the most incriminating evidence against them imo, but itā€™s rlly hard to tell based on that alone bc perspectives and whatnot. We donā€™t know why Demi died. I can speculate all day, but I wonā€™t find an absolute answer

1 Like