Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

This also means a wolf bussed day 1 and 2 and went against what I said SoD1.

I genuinely don’t know what I did, but thank you? I’ll try to analyze Magnus’ game that they linked later and see if I can catch any similarities in playstyle. I would do it now, but I’m going to be heading out to spend the day with my mom. I’ll check messages periodically, but I won’t be able to do any fancy quoting or message filtering

1 Like

I should be home in the evening though, so that’s when I intend on thoroughly reading through things :+1:

@Magnus

As a You!Wolf
If Demi was executed yesterday, who would you have night killed?

1 Like

And why

I think they said me yesterday, but my memory could be failing lol. I don’t think they explained why tho? And if they did, I forgot😅

1 Like

Regardless of what ppl are saying about me (whether it is trust or distrust), I want to make sure I understand how ppl feel about me in the game. This is also why I have explained that I am open to questions. Again, I am perfectly fine with you asking questions. I want you to feel confident in your read on me whether you think I’m town or wolf. The reason why I don’t shut down the other possibility (even though I know it is incorrect) is because that world isn’t as apparent to others as it is from my perspective. I want you to figure out for yourself what my alignment is because you can’t see it from my perspective. Whether you think I’m town or wolf is ultimately your decision. All I can do is answer your questions to the best of my ability :+1:

1 Like

I feel like allot of your posts read to me as uninformed sorta deal, here:

One.

Two. (This one’s not so much but yeah.)

Three. This is a semi mind melt, as I have seen some stuff that pinged me about Magnus during the early game.

Four, this entire response.

Five, again you’re trying to show why your town.

Six, another one.

These also look good.

There’s probably some more as well that I did like the response to.

2 Likes

So they would have had Me, Doodle and Magnus?

That would be interesting.
Although again, I probably end up fucking up and voting Doodle.

1 Like

Since Doodle was the planned vote after Demi, yeah I can see that happening. I feel like I probably would’ve done the same thing in your shoes. Which, again, is why I think this F3 interesting. If the F3 was somehow me, Magnus, and Doodle, I’d vote Doodle because they were the next planned vote for our supposed town win. I feel bad for switching the vote off of Demi, but unintentionally, I saved myself from handing the game to wolves in that moment

1 Like

See I’m sorta from the same mind set here however minds a bit different.

I trust in Magnus if they are town to find me.

You however, if your the town I need to try everything in my power to show you why it’s me, you also don’t know me as in you haven’t played FM with me before this game.

So I need to make sure you find me and I know that Magnus is more townier then me, more powerful then me, more of a leader then me.

But I know I am town, and I also know only one of you is town and I need to prepare for both of you.
I need to make sure I get found by my teammate no matter what, I need to make sure they realize I am the town here.
Plus I need to redeem myself from last game and not give lol another wolf win.

Yeah if Magnus is a wolf I genuinely don’t know why the fuck they didn’t kill one of us unless they thought we would get tunnelled on each other.

I don’t think it’s this for me. Yes, Magnus has been more townie this game, but my distrust for you didn’t stem from Magnus as a comparison. It stemmed from you being suspicious lol. I am willing to hear you out though. I want to see how strong the evidence is against Wolf Magnus.

I will say though: you are building an interesting case against Magnus. Idk if it’s enough to incriminate them, but it’s certainly interesting

Although Magnus refuted it, I still believe that Demi’s night kill (and Magnus being alive) is the most incriminating evidence against them imo, but it’s rlly hard to tell based on that alone bc perspectives and whatnot. We don’t know why Demi died. I can speculate all day, but I won’t find an absolute answer

1 Like

In Magnus’ defense, they explained to me yesterday that keeping you and me in F3 would assume that I would still have my scum-read on you which I feel like is a fair judgement. But also, I feel like Demi is a good kill for Magnus, or ig arguably for anyone now that I think about it. Demi trusted all of us, so I think not being able to predict how she would come into F3 was a scary thought, so she was killed. This is a theory as to why Demi was night-killed. Again, I don’t know why. This is pure speculation

1 Like

Because both of us made it rather clear who we trusted and distrusted. We both trusted Magnus and distrusted each other. Demi made it clear they trusted all of us (though I’m sure to different degrees)

I know this sounds odd but I’ll explain something.

Right now I need to focus on showing you both why I am town so the other town can find me as priority over finding which one of you is a wolf.

I know from my perspective that whichever one of you is a wolf player extremely well and I know that just compared to you two, I look the worse in comparison.

So as I said multiple times my goal is to make the other town find me. I need to make sure I town it up as much as I can today to show my partner it is me that’s their teammate.

As for finding the wolf, I’m not gonna lie this is gonna be very difficult for me to figure out which one of you it is, I might get it wrong but I would have also been wrong in any other F3 BUT this one.
This game would have already ended in a wolf win.
However that didn’t happen.
Demi died and there is a chance for me to redeem myself and hit the last wolf.

Whoever one of you is the town needs to also try and make it clear to me your the town or try your best to do so.

I could also say my town tell that legit spews me but then I’ll probably be called out for not doing that tell in a game where I am wolf.

I might actually need to go for this last resort here.

@MerpyDerpy
@Magnus

Do you want the last resort.

I’ll do it to try and take this game home for town.

I’ll be honest, Zorvo: this is the one difference I am seeing between your wolf game and this current game. You are trying incredibly hard to prove yourself here. Not that that is bad. That’s rlly good. You’re starting to convince me you’re town despite the mountain of evidence against you😅

That’s up to you. Do whatever you feel comfortable with