Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

The lol wagon formation does not strike confidence

I’m slow and still haven’t finished reading Jor btw

because, I think it would be funny?

Me and You are the only two on the wagon.

I do think you have a point about Lol/Merpy and might be why Tutuu was killed over you Litten.

I don’t think your ISO supports that premise, even through the lens of Drinks being evil (which I’d know, because I love doing that).

On the contrary, Drinks attaches themselves to Etha here through bringing up a mutual memory. Etha dismisses Drinks, but to what end? The game they’re talking about was on this site.
Dangan Werewolf Invitational (2/15) Game Ended Night 2 - Despair Won.

Killing v!Leafia without having a strong read on her is bizarre, sure. I don’t think the action of wanting Leafia dead can be suspected in of itself as you implied here, but a subtle “wouldn’t it a good idea to kill [x]” when Etha was the counterwagon is fine.

Other lines are either NAI or valid. Etha and Drinks already seemed unpartnered by yesterday, along with some of their responses to things shining through, but there aren’t any tangible quotes right here for you to immediately respond to.
You condensed Drinks’ entire D2 into one response about Etha accepting her death, which is almost certainly true but I’m not sure if it indicates Drinks as being evil specifically.

1 Like

Who do you think is your primary accuser?

Magnus I like how you’re looking into everything and not taking out any possibility.

As should be in a Vanilla Game.

But do you have anyone you’re confident on being town?
@Magnus

Probably got a PFP idea tbh.

Arctic is Town unless I’m heavily misreading him.
Litten is presumably Town for obvious reasons.
I think Drinks and Merpy feel spewed from Etha’s ISO.

1 Like

Why them and not Lol or Jorm?

What exactly makes them spewed again?

Etha didn’t interact with either of them during D1 (before antispew) in a way that felt unpaired.
Summarised here: (#5827)

@Magnus
BIG FAT LIE.

Good thing i fact check shit eh buddy?

Etha interacted with Jorm and Merpy Day 1.

Should I specify that I meant “spewed Town”?

Yeah.

It was Lol and Drinks they didn’t interact with but Etha mentioned Drinks and voted them.

What do these quotes mean?

How can I be bad when I was the one that first called out Etha day 2?