Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

merpy shaking and crying in chat when they realize im more.active than them.and top town doodle. maybe activity nai after all

at this rate happy to keep doodle alive the more they live the funnier it is they are separated from the game and just locked town im happy to let them win lmao

VOTE: Drinks

I changed my mind

The dead consistently scum read drinks

Kill Drinks.

why not me?

really?

1 Like

my reads haven’t changed

i think it’s fine to kill me, i don’t really know who the wolves are and i’ve played badly so people will keep paranoia’ing me

arctic
magnus
zirbo
merpy
doodle

zenon
demisha
lol
drinks

demisha not suspecting me today is strange

i cant really justify not kill drinks at this point but the scumteam was really trolling if it is just them

I think I’d like to believe Zenon’s pitch for the time being. She bussed in neither Starcraft nor the Jutting Watchtower games, but in the latter she started out by opposing herself from her teammates and preferred to mostly townread villagers (#592 (#1274). I won’t say she tried targeting fellow evils over victimising townies because she didn’t, but to compare Jutting Watchtower I’d want to see if Zenon had made slighting comments towards Etha prior to her flip.

Activity is more than just postcount for the record.

Just wondering.

i’m ML’able and i haven’t killed a wolf, plus my suspects aren’t really different than anyone else

1 Like

i forgot zenon was a wolf in that game

i checked through like half her iso and she doesn’t have even close to the same conviction there as she has in her reads in this game

i feel like it’s 1 villager in lol/demisha/drinks and the villager is probably not lol

1 Like

demisha is a villager

idk where she went tho mf dissapeared into thin air

1 Like

nana na both arctic and zenon pushing drinks now that is a weird coincidence

why not push me? one of u had a vote on me already
arctic said kill me next

weird