Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

also why do you even think its me that was never explained

for everyone else atleast u had something to say

my last post implied you’re a wolf, i gave drinks the option of being a villager in that group

it’s mainly poe i mean there are reasons to townread everyone else

the posts magnus brought up from you about etha just look like textbook bussing, like overconfident on etha’s alignment for bad reasons while not really even trying to convince anyone of it

then you said you cant justify not killing drinks

if im guaranteed to be wolf why not kill me

1 Like

i dont know whats forcing you to throw these options around when it should be pretty straightforward

you have a poe of 3 with seemingly only 1 town in it but for some reason still acting uncertain

can i ask why do you think this matters

is it really that hard for me as a wolf to just say “yeah kill this person” because i’m pretty sure if i was mafia that’s what i would be doing

like this makes perfect sense to scumread me but yet you refuse to vote me yesterday and vote the guy im defending. as a wolf i hard defend random townies you should know that

i feel like youre more likely to do that as town
if you’re a wolf you dont want to push another kill by yourself and want townies do the work for you

zenon is atleast placing votes

i don’t care about looking bad as mafia that’s literally my MO

i want to pick out the exact eliminations that benefit my team the most, this usually involves going for harder kills so the LHF who will be stuck in the poe forever get dragged to lylo

i led pretty much every elimination on town in the other mountainous game where i was mafia and i did not give a shit, i endgamed and won

every time someone tries to suspect me for being wishy washy or not taking a stance i’ve been town

youve already made multiple town pelts so it seems to me like you would slowly get more and more self conscious as a wolf

link

why would i not get more self conscious as town because that’s what’s going on here especially when people are trying to invoke “he’s playing too badly to be town” despite the fact i am town

yoo i hosted that game

that shit was so ass

so leafia and jormok ok

yeah this doesnt seem that different from the scum game sorry bronana vote me we are gonna tunnel or something

and drinks is alive now
and im also alive

do you seriously think if i was mafia litten would have survived day 2

demisha asked me “who should i vote” and i said vote whoever you want

if you’re gonna say i’m mafia it’s gotta be with someone on the litten wagon because i would not let that shit slide if i was trying to save etha and then my partners were bussing or fucking around on the jormok wagon

i almost forgot about litten

that would have been crazy haha