Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

maybe u just suck? lol

if i was mafia, etha would be dead d1

i would actually remember they existed earlier than i did

i can convince the entire game to sheep me if i want to, i just didnā€™t want to do that because unlike when you are mafia, when you are a villager you donā€™t know what eliminations benefit you the most since you donā€™t have TMI so you donā€™t know exactly what you have to push, itā€™s why i was sulking voting litten while i thought the game was falling apart rather than actually trying to convince anyone to vote him because i didnā€™t want to kill him if i was wrong but i still felt like he was mafia from his posting at the eod

the role based on me in FAM2 was literally ā€œmafia sheepherderā€

if you think this wet noodle gameplay is how i play as a wolf then itā€™s honestly more insulting than u thinking iā€™m playing too badly to be town because iā€™ll admit iā€™m not good as town but iā€™m actually semi-competent as mafia

if youā€™re a villager and you actually read that other game then i doubt this is going to go anywhere, iā€™ll probably just read demisha and zenon later today then weā€™ll end up shrugyeeting drinks and hoping itā€™s a hit

what i will say is going for you is the fact u pinged a shit ton of people in the wolf game asking random ass question

u are a bit more passive here

wasnt your role the one where u misvote someone and lose motivation

that was this year, i was talking about last year

1 Like

but that role also proves my point since it was literally a town role (ignore the fact i made the role myself and they just stole it)

my problem is you dont seem unmotivated youā€™re just hesitant to push anyone and thats the extent of you demotivation

to me its either youre a conventional wolf
or youre wolf for your earlier days for ur meta

idk im gonna think about it over the day but i think im just gonna try to kill u here sorry if town

Yeah but each time you were I was killed at night.

Pretty sure

Wasnā€™t Jorm ahead?

Even if you stayed on lol, Jorm still would have went over.

also shouldnt drinks just be replaced they havent done anything in 3 days

This is bad.
Because Arctic ainā€™t a wolf with lol or Drinks.

Maybe look at the VC next time.

Yeah Zenon might be wolfing.
Because Zenon didnā€™t need to switch.
@Arctic what say you?

I can see this tbh.

MF what happened to going through Zenon?
Whereā€™s my Zenon case?

he will read them and demisha today