Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Well I don’t know their experience level but they feel loose at least.

Not as much of a read as I wanted but they were kind of loose in their town game too so no red flags.

1 Like

I have very bad news for @Jormok

1 Like

yeah I skimmed and it was pretty rough

This is just how Doodle is, I wouldn’t take use it as alignment indicative, if anything the only reason I have a very slight wolf lean on Doodle is their lack of investment in the game when I’d expect them to have a bit higher degree of interest and investment in a game like this.

That being said again, it’s not a great hunch and there’s other slots that are more appealing to vote in D1 as it stands so I’m not too interested in diving too much in that analysis right now. I will say this post from you makes me feel slightly better about your slot Zenon.

On a side note, @Etha you haven’t solved the case yet where are you :slight_smile:

1 Like

It seemed like they were more engaged tho with like asking questions like omgus
they started talking about sparkling water here and ima be honest I stopped reading after that

STOP SAYING THINGS THAT MAKE SENSE FOR THE THREAD STATE YOU’RE SO FUCKING TOWNY :sob:

1 Like

I mean they know what omgus means now so it would be strange for them to ask it twice.

This is the type of post I tend to town read unless it comes from a very experienced player.

Don’t know if this is right in this case but yeah

Most of his game related posts at this point were about mech but this game is mountainous so I doubt it’s comparable. he didn’t give social reads in either at this point of the game

uninformed villager btw

In context it looks worse

I can turbo town read Merpy now (for D1) cool, I don’t need to worry about this slot for today’s PoE, this is about the average Merpy post I was expecting

You’re wrong on this though but that’s a fair assessment. If I was knowingly same teams with Arctic I wouldn’t be so vocal and blatant about it (Unless I planned on it before hand in which case it’d be pretty stupid to explain this thing I’m explaining right now, and you’re now probably wondering if I’m playing mind games with you by explaining it, don’t worry I’m not I should stop talking the more I taunt about it the more people are not gonna wanna let it go because they’ll feel sad if they believe it and they’re wrong about it

Are you mafia

Don’t mix Chisato into this :rage: ññfkjsdljkgdfljkh

Wanting to vote Magnus feels incredibly awkward to me with the current game state, it’s probably the vote I’d expect the least, why Magnus?

There’s so many options that make more sense to focus on and Magnus caught your attention?

Is voting magnus wolfy?

1 Like

Achromatic we should make me king and then kill me if I’m wrong tbh

This so much, honestly that’s an amazing point. Just imagine a world in which Arctic and I are both wolves, genuinely ask yourself if we’d both agree to set up so much theater just so I can vouch in Arctic’s direction, it’s literally a waste of credibility because neither of us needs each other to avoid shitting the bed when pushed as wolf by others

I love kingmaker.

I get one veto

proceed.

3 Likes