Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

AYAYAY

litten has decided to execute achromatic

2 Likes

The idea genuinely makes me excited

First I have to say arctic and when he uses his veto I switch to achromatic

2 Likes

If I had stuck to kingmaker in champs quals last year town would have fucking slaughtered.

I got off the path of righteousness.

2 Likes

@Leafia as king if the thread wills i am thinking of making you very dead

1 Like

1 Like

little did you know this was all a high iq play to get achro to agree to make me king so I can place my only vote on a wolf

1 Like

Iā€™m shocked you have a stronger wolf lean on me than Drinks or Jormok, but considering you donā€™t know how they play out too much it makes sense you put them as orange for ghost posting alone. In my experience Etha probably gets a pass because the one game I was with her she seemed considerably more invested in trying to at least have some presence and she was wolf, whereas it doesnā€™t seem like thatā€™s the case too much here.

Drinks tends to be wolf when ghosting imo and Jormok is a null I just know heā€™s chaotic, which doesnā€™t make me like the idea of him surviving for too long

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never seen a villager explain why they arenā€™t a wolf with arctic so vigorously before so probably wolf too

1 Like

Yes, Kaguya sama game

1 Like

Demisha wolf trying to pocket arctic would be funny

I donā€™t even think itā€™s pocketing itā€™s just so weird to focus on that

whats this king stuff? litten asks for us to sheep him on a chop, and if heā€™s wrong, we execute him tomorrow? and he wants to pick my other scumread demisha? am i dreaming? let me pinch myself. poggers

I would try to avoid getting reads off my wolf game from FAM2 because it was my first game and I was so overwhelmed (naturally) by the sheer size of the game and not knowing any common terms nor etiquette that I pretty much ghosted until I got called out for it and died. Naturally I tried to minimize damages once I saw I was busted but yeah, thatā€™s not how I play wolf most of the time

1 Like

lmao

3 Likes

who what when what alignment

THERE IT ISSSSS YOU FOUND IT

youā€™re the goat

1 Like

Iā€™m drunk with power wolves beware Iā€™m like a desperado that can kill two town at once or maybe a wolf or Iā€™m lucky

2 Likes

I mean they were called out as paired