Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

no

Yeah a lot

Why

i’ve never seen anyone explain why they aren’t a wolf with arctic so vigorously before so idk

1 Like

Tbf demisha lost that game

You can answer that question yourself, why is Magnus a better vote than Leafia, Drinks, Jormok, Doodle or Zenon right now? (Possibly you too Litten I just haven’t been paying much attention to your posts because I’m more focused on those people for D1)

Litten (3): tutuu, Achromatic, Zorvo
Leafia (2): Arctic, Demisha
MerpyDerpy (2): Jormok, lol
Demisha (1): Leafia
Magnus (1): Doodleshy

Not Voting (6): Etha, Zenon, eevee, Litten, MerpyDerpy, Drinks

~Ignis

zenon wolf doesn’t tend to townread her partners btw. i have 1 out of 1 game sample size. she bussed one of her partners and ignored the other

Yeah, but why is voting magnus wolfy? I never asked why other votes were better?

Because of the opposite question, what reasons are there to vote Magnus?

I’m saying I can’t think of any, so throwing a vote that way just looks awkward to me

so it’s “very wolfy” to vote for a slot that you think is null? why?

2 Likes

I think they’ve been EXTREMELY contributing to town for D1, the logic they’ve proposed lines up very solidly even presenting examples from previous games

I never asked why magnus was town btw

I’m not gonna keep asking the counter question ._. It’s literally my entire logic to answer yours

I understand you forum mafia players do not like when somebody answers your question with another question but in this case it’s the correct answer

I’m literally awake you have no idea

3 Likes

I’m going to bus you so you better start being townie

1 Like

I think the count is ~2-3 games of hard mafia, one of them was a giant one though so it’s like saying you’re experienced with handling fire because you burned yourself on the stove. Social deduction in general is a bit longer, a couple years on and off.

1 Like

At least I can rest easy knowing that when you flip me around D2 or D3 you’re not gonna start being paranoid about Arctic

i hate to say it but demisha can be mafia after looking at that game

not that they are mafia, more that i was definitely townreading them too easily

i do think her recent posts are a bit strange though

1 Like