Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Beg and plead.

1 Like

Most players shouldnā€™t want to die.

1 Like

Why were you so confident in this Demi?
And what made you vote Lol? Was it just Zenon?

Iā€™m sorry Kiiruma.
I feel bad.

Kiiruma was pretty sold on it being Demi

If you had to chose another option that day and you still had the knowledge you had during that day phase, who would you have switched to and why?

1 Like

Apologies, but I donā€™t think I can answer that question in good faith. I donā€™t remember what information I had that day as my brain likes to just conglomerate everything, and if I go back and read I feel like I would combine that information with my current information and answer in a way that is disingenuous. I also donā€™t want to go back and read right now because Iā€™m trying to keep up to date on the convo rn.

I honestly like this response.

You seem genuine here.

You probably shouldnā€™t be asking me to towncase you because I have waffled back and forth on your slot this game a bit, as you might remember. Iā€™m semi-confident in that F3, though.

I donā€™t know what this means.

VOTE: Doodleshy.
Considering that Demishaā€™s being self-sacrificing today, and that Zenon/Arcticā€™s POE are leading us to execute them in F3 anyway, this feels like a better shout.

Merpy and Zorvoā€¦

For the first question: I donā€™t remember
For the second question: I was feeling a bit uneasy voting Drinks because I knew it was mostly an inactivity vote on my end since I didnā€™t have that many reasons to vote them and naturally they were like bottom posting

Coupled with the fact that I had a slight hunch and feeling lol wasnā€™t a comfy slot in my head since he seemed to be more involved and ā€œhelpful lookingā€ than what I remember from another lol town game I was in (kaguya sama iirc) + I swapped last minute with the heat of the moment and ā€œpanicā€ that it was almost EOD and I had to leave thread and the general mood with the players at the time was pretty nervous

TLDR: my drinks vote was an ā€œi donā€™t have a better vote but itā€™s better than nothingā€ that day

1 Like

I see Magnus is around in thread, if you wanna ask me anything before I sleep nowā€™s the time

1 Like

Thereā€™s all tomorrow as well so nws if we miss each other

I feel like I should ask a question about your place on the Kiiruma wagon yesterday, but that already feels self-explanatory. You arenā€™t advocating for your own death today because itā€™s ā€œbetter than nothingā€ā€¦ you earnestly suspected Leafia, from what youā€™ve saidā€¦ I can see things from your perspective only because Iā€™ve been here, but you arenā€™t pushing for an alternative. It seems like youā€™d like people to read you favourably today, then to die anyway.

Iā€™m rambling. Have a good night, Demisha.

1 Like

I know that and as much as Iā€™d like to genuinely push for an alternative I sincerely think itā€™s the most detrimental for me to actively voice my ideas for the slots I want to push Specifically from this point onward, because anything I do in that regard risks coming across as me trying to pull strings on a push that isnā€™t myself which is what everyone thinks w!Demi would do, and I just think doing the best I can at proving my trustworthiness is the higher chance of winning the game.

Since I donā€™t think I can come up with a better self defense from digging back old posts from this current game (you guys have been doing that non stop already) this is my best alternative at attempting that

Now I will sleep for real, have a good night you too Magnus

1 Like

Thatā€™s what I am saying.

VOTE: Demi

Iā€™m following Kiiruma on Demi here.

I wonā€™t let Kiiruma down.

Please donā€™t hammer while Iā€™m asleep, Iā€™ll be back in the morning.