Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

@Magnus

I know I’m town.

If Merpy is the town and Demi is the wolf and Merpy is still naively not convinced I am the town, we lose this game.

Just so you know.

1 Like

Don’t plan to hammer.
Magnus do you wanna make at least a legacy?

I’d also really like Merpy to come back and look at what I said and the fact I am town and they need to see I am town.

As I am probably gonna always trust them here because as I said before I probably just accept the L if they are a wolf.

1 Like

You do realize this mindset is what got you in this position, right? You need to understand that just because you know you’re supposedly town doesn’t mean everyone else does. We don’t see what you see, and you don’t see what I see. Your perspective isn’t the canon perspective. If people start suspecting you of acting suspicious (bc you are), you can’t say they’re throwing. They’re calling out wolfy behavior. I know how to detect wolfy behavior, and you’re fitting the bill quite nicely. In fact, you aren’t denying it at this point and falling back under the excuse that you can “do whatever you want”. If you’re town, act like you’re town. There is no reason a townie should be acting like a wolf

2 Likes

If you take my perspective lightly, then I am never going to side with you

That’s correct.

I’m also not gonna change the way I play to appeal to someone, it’s my own Playstyle.

Stuff I have done this game make me town, in every game I play I make some wolfy posts.

Would it help if I gave you meta to go off of?

Want a town game and wolf game of mine?

I’m not.
I am just doing stuff my way and don’t care if people think it’s wolfy.

Arctic thought Kiiruma was being wolfy, but they were town.

Although TBF Kiiruma actually had Townie posts where every game my posts are all over the place

No but it’s my perspective.

Which I’ve also stated earlier this game.

Maybe instead of following others you should have tried solving my slot earlier instead of just plopping me down in your town reads when you clearly don’t mean it.

Am I inclined to act the way people want me to?

No, I can act how I normally do.

It’s my Playstyle, as everyone else has a Playstyle.

I don’t expect you to act a certain way, you can do and play how you want to.

What I CAN do is try to improve my current style by:
being more of a fun player.
solve even better.
Work as a team more.
Not get tunnel visioned.

Which I’ve been doing

Here is probably my best mafia game on here where I won as the last wolf.

You can compare it to this game if you wish:

Here’s one of my town games

Good morning, everyone. I see we’re all getting along.

So what is the group consensus? Do we want to vote Demi or Doodle first? :thinking:

Just so you know @Zorvo we’re at L-1 or whatever its called for 1 to hammer

If you don’t “plan on hammering” you should at least give the courtesy of taking the vote off to avoid someone from doing it because doodle sure as hell isn’t doing that

Damn I really like Arctic as a person, he is such a nice guy.

He even is willing to take the blame if we lose because he said not voting Kiiruma is throwing.