Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

No?

It’s a 3 Way Tie for one vote each.

Are you admitting I am town finally?

Here’s to show Arctic did mention we could early on during last day.

I was dumb to vote both Jorm and Kiiruma I am well aware of this lol.

Also I could have sworn Arctic insulted me and said I was throwing because I was defend Kiiruma and calling them town.

Demisha (1): Zorvo

Yeah, my one vote on you is hella scary, just as scary as these:

Zorvo (1): MerpyDerpy
Doodleshy (1): Magnus

Maybe if you had READ the message I sent you’d have realized that I thought Doodle was still voting me, I don’t remember seeing them unvote, my bad on that

THEY NEVER VOTED YOU!

Not according to their ISO that I could see.

@Magnus

Double check this?

1 Like

This was Doodle’s last vote!

I guess this is what confused me and made me think they did, that and their mentions that mostly indicated an inclination to vote me

1 Like

Day 6 Vote Count

Zorvo (1): MerpyDerpy
Doodleshy (1): Magnus
Demisha (1): Zorvo

Not Voting (2): Demisha, Doodleshy

Whether you’re town or not, you’re not helping me. I’m going to focus on the others. Stop talking to me

1 Like

Ok.

Sadge.

@MerpyDerpy As much as I hate to say it, after thinking about it for a bit, I don’t think Zorvo is wolf. I think he’s being a bit annoying and rude sometimes, but I don’t think he’s evil for that. It’s quite frustrating when he says stuff that’s unhelpful or borderline insulting, but I think he’s just… Let’s call it silly. I don’t think voting him is going to get us anywhere.

1 Like

To clarify, I think Zorvo is trying his best to solve the game in his own way. I don’t think his methods are particularly good or effective as of yet, but I’m not going to advocate killing him for that.

1 Like

I think you may be right. Thank you for your input, Doodle! :+1:

Demisha has been outwardly afraid of pushing anyone today out of fear that they might die instead. Demisha actively seeks her own death.

1 Like

Eh. I don’t love writing legacy readlists because it’s either correct and you’re only writing it for the ego points if you’re correct, or you’re wrong and it potentially leads players down the wrong path. Granted, we are in the endgame and that usually refers to the beginning of the game.

1 Like

This towngame is from forever ago. You have many more recent towngames on this site.

As someone who is also routinely accused as playing in suspicious manners, here are my two cents on the matter: not to conform anyone into specific playstyles, but if you want to play in a fashion that doesn’t express innocence, other players can’t be expected to townread you for that. I understand that wolves typically want to filter themselves, but villagers usually tend to do the same as well.

1 Like

@MerpyDerpy I’d just like to reconfirm that you were townreading Zorvo earlier in the game exclusively because other players were doing so, but you’ve been suspicious of his slot for most of this game. Is this correct?