My Hero Academia FM: Signups (13/13) - RANDED

My Hero Academia Forum Mafia

Hosted by @Aelin and @WindwardAway, on the account @Eraserhead, reviewed by Osieorb18.

Rules

• Follow all Global Rules, found here.
  • Follow all Forum Game Rules, found here.
  • The hosts reserve the right to utilize WOTM to prevent players from joining without explanation. The hosts’ decisions are final.
  • Excessive AtE is not allowed. Possible breaches of this rule will be handled by an impartial third party.
  • There is a post minimum for this game. Players must make at least 15 on-topic, substantial posts per day phase. If a day ends early, this will be rounded based on the amount of time that has elapsed.

Voting

• Both majority and plurality are in effect.
  • No-yeet is a valid vote, and may be hammered to end the Day early. In cases where no-elim and another vote are tied at the end of the Day, the voted player will have priority in the rand.
  • Tied votes will result in a player being eliminated at random from among the tied players.
  • MyLo (mis-yeet and lose) and LyLo (yeet or lose) will be announced, and votes will be locked in LyLo. This means that your first vote is final and cannot be changed. No-Vote is a valid vote in MyLo.

Gameplay

• Days are 48 hours, and Nights are 24 hours.
  • In the instance the Day ends early due to majority, the Night phase will be extended to end at a consistent time.
  • The Mafia factional kill is assigned and mandatory. If no factional kill is submitted by the final hour of the Night, the kill will be determined randomly from among living members of the Heroes and carried out by a random living member of the Villains. The factional kill can be used alongside any other potential abilities.
  • Mafia will communicate through a private Discord Server. Neighborhoods, masonries, and lover chats, if they exist, will also be on Discord Servers. All abovementioned servers will be open 24/7.
  • This setup is closed, however it is known that there are at least two factions: the uninformed majority, the Heroes and the Villains. Other factions may or may not exist.
  • Flavor-claiming is not allowed, in order to uphold the spirit of the game. Roleclaiming may be done at a player’s own risk. Anticlaim measures may or may not exist.
  • Pinging the host account for votes would be MASSIVELY appreciated, as it ensures smooth processing and makes it much more likely for your vote to be seen quickly the first time. If you choose not to do so, please do not get upset if the hosts do not see your vote - we are trying our best, we promise!
  • Abilities lock 1 hour before EoD or EoN unless otherwise stated in order for smooth action processing. Each player only gets 1 exception for this, and only specifically in the instance that it is not done less than 15 minutes before SoD or SoN.

Main Factions Win Conditions:
Hero Win Condition: “See that no threats to the Heroes remain.
Villain Win Condition: “See that there are more Villains than Heroes, or nothing can prevent that from occurring.”

Other Win Conditions may exist.

Example Rolecards (These Flavors are not in the game)

Town PR

Yuga Aoyama

Hero 2-Shot Non-Consecutive Redirector
A sparkling teen with the ability to shoot a laser from his naval. However, he must wear a special belt to contain his Quirk, and if he uses it for more than a few seconds at a time, he gets a stomach ache.

Night - Redirect: Choose a player, and then choose a second player. Any actions the first player takes, including the factional kill, will be used against the second target regardless of the original target. You receive no feedback. (2 Uses, Can not be used two nights in a row)

Win-Condition: See that no threats to the Heroes remain.

Vanilla Town

Mezo Shoji

Hero Vanilla Town
A unique teen with the ability to duplicate various body parts. If a duplicated body part gets injured or cut off, it can be regrown!

You have no abilities except for your voice and your vote.

Win-Condition: See that no threats to the Heroes remain.

Mafia Goon

Mineru Mineta

Villain Goon
A small boy, he is unreasonably attracted to the female body, to the point of discomfort of other students (usually girls). Despite this, however, he seems to truly wish to help people.

You have no abilities except for your voice and your vote.

Win-Condition: See that there are more Villains than Heroes, or nothing can prevent that from occurring.

THERE WILL BE NO SIGNIFICANT SPOILERS PAST SEASON ONE, EPISODE FOUR OF THE ANIME.

Players

1. Gorta
  2. Prophylaxis
  3. Wazza
  4. BradLand
  5. Isolde
  6. YouButWorse
  7. Squirrel
  8. dota
  9. Arctic
  10. lol
  11. cape
  12. catbae
  13. Kiiruma

Backups

1. Mistyx
  2. Atlas
  3. JakeTheWolfie
  4. Nightingale
  5. katze
  6. Jane
  7. Ruby
  8. ATNoName
  9. Eli
  10. Nightingale

Spectators

1. Trochilidae
  2. TheBlueElixir

Threadmarks

1 Like

/sub

may possibly full in depending on how long it takes to fill

in

/backup

/backup

Currently hosting a game

the hero has arrived!

(@Marluxion)

2 Likes

/backup
might be in if i stop having zero attention span or ability to care about a game all the time

9 Likes

/in also why make poor mineta the villain?

/in

low effort game

3 Likes

@ElizaThePsycho
@Gorta
@Prophylaxis

just want to make sure everyone sees this
i will be extremely strict with this. first strike is a warning, second strike is a force-replacement.

1 Like

mineta doesn’t exist in the game :3
that being said
he definitely acts like a villain sometimes

yeah

when I join a game I accept the commitment that comes with it

just not going to stress too much, a la Town vs Bandits

1 Like

/in

/in

/In

I join everything even if I don’t have much time

have you not seen my last few games?

2 Likes

WoTM has denied your sign up. Please only join games if you have ample time to play them.

this was not a personal remark towards you, it pinged everyone who had currently signed up and will apply to everyone the exact same

1 Like

will this have dementor
if so I’ll consider joining

2 Likes