Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

(they got executed d4 with only 90 posts)

( VOTE: Beancat )

(VOTE: beancat)

(We are masons now i dont care what you say)

1 Like

I don’t think that Gorta not taking part in something means anything for alignment. Gorta’s not exactly one of the more… mechanical players who engages in events (When games have them) as either alignment. As a result I feel like not joining the race is not something to townread him for.

Did you read his prpgression in topic about it?

Day 1 VC 2.0 and we’re 25 hours and 20 minutes away from EoD

ElizaThePsycho (2): IcetFeelsPain, Leafia
Beancat (2): Litten, Achromatic
JakeTheWolfie (1): JakeTheWolfie

Not Voting (10): Hazardwaste, ElizaThePsycho, Kiiruma, Beancat, Gorta, WizKvothe, Creature, Stew, Garfooled, LuciferChaos

This made me laugh a bit honestly. Gut is telling me that Kiiruma is town though so I’m not joining that wagon.

Yes, I did… it was almost non-existent and yet almost all he’s talked about.

Going to head out for RL for now. :sleepingleafeon:

Because others have town vibes

also because of this

good evening

I keep forgetting this game exists and i should stop doing that

Me not posting is indicative of me being busy
and or nonenergetic irl
this time it’s the 2nd case

Just noticed the titles, kinda funny that they are the two claiming to be masons lmao

This is why i like the idea of masons. We match.

Anyway you have 24 hours to do things so no pressure really.

Unfortunately activity on the whole today has been very low outside a few people so i might just be guessing at eod

3 Likes

am trying to catch up in the meantime
I am thankful that it’s not one of those game where we have 2000 posts by d1

We dont really have anything to talk about except gut reads tho atm. So like its more understandable to have less stuff now. Unless i am extremely wrong and should just look harder

what

i thought this post was icet trying to gain favor with Achro then i realized that the quoted post is achro asking litten for their opinions, not calling me scum
:wowee:

Gut reads wohld be cool. What are yours?

Gut read is IceT scares me. He is sitting back taking pot shots. (But he also usually does that so like he just scares me in general) and Wiz, i noticed last night he was very upset with you labeling 3 people as town but not putting him in that group. The back and forth went for a while. Dont know why he put so much effort into that and finishing with him being happy that you removed one from the group of 3. Almost feels like he wanted less people being seeing as town rather then more. Idk over thinking go brr

1 Like

I removed no one from the group tbh