Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Oh man! Emotions on death are too good to blend in!

Interesting! But did I miss something you said before this comment which actually imply that you were sus of me or is it just made up? Sorry if there is- i have not fully caught up but atleast trying to read D2.

At work but will explain why hazard is town during my break

1 Like

I wanted to prevent a tie there, I thought the tie was worse there bc of paranoia

I feel it tooo :see_no_evil:

Day 2 Vote count 1.0

JakeTheWolfie (4): ElizaThePsycho, IcetFeelsPain, Leafia, WizKvothe
Kiiruma (2): Litten, JakeTheWolfie
Hazardwaste (1): Kiiruma

Not Voting (6): Hazardwaste, Gorta, Creature, Lemonfairy, Garfooled, LuciferChaos

however I wanna believe hazard is good.

Okay on break. I believe hazard is town because he seems pretty pure and is confused on things that I believe he wouldn’t be confused if he was a wolf. First, Hazard didn’t even know the game started, something he would have been informed of in wolf chat if he was actually a wolf. Second of all, he didn’t even know what the race is, sometning achro quoted and said “I know and I love you”. Achro said this cause it meant that he wasn’t informed from wolf chat what races were. He isn’t hedging every single read like I expect a scared new wolf to be doing, he’s giving reads even if his reads aren’t that well reasoned/good (and some of them have been scarily on the nose, and when I called that out he showed that he didn’t even know if his reasoning was that good, which is a good sign!). It also feels like he’s suffering from trauma of last game where he almost got dunked on by a wolf player, because he stated repeatedly apologizing to the village for not being as useful as he hoped to be/cause he had personal problems.

That’s why I think he’s town

1 Like

I fail to see why people are suspecting him or not even town reading him, it makes me question their motivation. Achro thought he was town. I thought he was town. Execute anyone who even dares to push that guy afyer my death for half baked reasons

Why would the tie be worse because of paranoia?

Sir have you learned anything from the million questions you asked people tbis game?

2 Likes

This is not what you said previously.

break over see you guys in 2 hours

buy a pillow and show me the connection

you were tied with bean and then they vote on a random wagon

since you are here Jake plz do something
if you are town you are in the best position to see what the game is l

I want it to be known to the thread that when my thread read told me that Kiiruma had a serious chance at going over if things stayed the same, Ice backed off
Something to note for later after my death

1 Like

I know personally a tie could cause tunnel mode for me personally and I am always mentally aware a tie can sometimes be a lift so it would bug the back of my brain

can you talk to me about ur reads

Oooop! is this gonna be the first time lucifer is wrong about me!