Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

creature being half dead is scum indicative for him

@Leafia you didn’t mention wiz ONCE before this post. I triple checked. You barey talked about creature too

1 Like

What even is this

I asked the same question to leafia in the below post but leafia cleverly ignore it…

Interesting! But did I miss something you said before this comment which actually imply that you were sus of me or is it just made up? Sorry if there is- i have not fully caught up but atleast trying to read D2.

Link: Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - D2 13/15 - #1113 by WizKvothe

“Why did you originally scumread me”

“For something you did after I scumread you”

Day 2 Vote Count 3.0

Leafia (4): JakeTheWolfie, Garfooled, ElizaThePsycho, WizKvothe
WizKvothe (2): Leafia, Hazardwaste
JakeTheWolfie (1): IcetFeelsPain
Creature (1): Kiiruma
Hazardwaste (1): Litten

Not Voting (4): Gorta, Creature, Lemonfairy, LuciferChaos

6 hours until EoD remaining

I see, so your next kill is litten? Thnx for telling this in advance…

What even is the gotcha

1 Like

We all know I’m on borrowed time

1 Like

yo what’s up with Litten voting Hazard?

(also I’m back hi but I probably won’t have a lot of time today)

VOTE: Leafia

this is more of s shrug vote but I think if Leafia flips scum, we’re closer to cracking open the game

planning to towncase Wiz/Gorta
might not end up being towncases though

oh wait ignore that I have to leave for a few hours

I should probably mention this on the off chance I die and there is a motion detector who detects motions

I still have a roleblock

If we hit a wolf I’ll target Jake
Otherwise no promises

Wiz ISO

being clueless is NAI
it’s also very easy to fake as scum

seems unaware why being clueless is often seen as towny (because there’s no wolfbuddies to help you)
and this does make me feel better about previous posts not being purposely faked

same
I have decided to ignore mech if I don’t understand them lol

indeed
I was going to say Wiz knowing what “derpclearing” and “WIFOM” are makes their first post not believable but then I read their first post again and it’s a clarification of your “role card” being the “role PM” which is actually uh pretty reasonable

not understanding the reason behind the clears
NAI but also I don’t find the way they asked to be cleared to be agenda-y - think it’s more actual curiosity

this is pretty reasonable too
I was actually side-eyeing Lucifer’s first in a lot

yeah Wiz is just on a completely different wavelength than Achro
again, I don’t think there’s an agenda behind it because of how obvious the misunderstanding is

never use this
it’s such a bad reason

honestly fair
I don’t really like Wiz self-defending though but ig it’s a natural instinct for some

:froggwee:
I want to say this is a townslip but as you know, my stance is always that these things are easily fakable so I can’t put too much weight on them
that being said, Wiz’s previous posts have been fine for me

this is pretty pure, friends
I’d put this above Hazard

lol I’m not sure I like this

feels like Wiz treats Leafia differently but the next post goes back to normal idk what to make of it

votes Leafia
very different from Jake vote (if Wiz is scum, that’s a difference check between Leafia and Jake but I don’t really think Wiz is scum atm)

1 Like

(also I lied I didn’t have to leave but I have to leave now)

Gorta stuff will have to wait

You know I kinda forgot about the achro post which begs the question why I pushed for leafia to do this

Also I can be here at eod