Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I’m thinking Creature flips scum now

wait, why are you towncoring Lucifer, of all people?

By the way, in case anybody thinks I’m lying about Leafia’s attempt to stay alive and to get me on side.
Well, I’m more than happy to quote it all for you and you can try and read into her tone.

This feels like potentially Creature T? Please it was asking specifically me to save her in this post. I didn’t, I kept watching.

Then Leafia does a classic 180 on Creature, asking for Creature’s help to vote on Lucifer. This was also targeted at myself, Hazard and Gorta. Overall I wouldn’t be surprised as a result if there’s 1 wolf within Gorta and Creature. But this is what makes me want to trust Hazard and Lucifer too.

Plus I feel like all 3 of us have a similar thought process of “Man, I hope the other 2 aren’t both mafia and I’m stuck here as town, about to be tricked”. And at this point I can feel those vibes from both of them somewhat which tells me that it’s possible all 3 of us actually see town tokens.

might go through Leafia spew in a bit
(I could not have been bothered to do it at night)

They tried to save their partner from both wagons

Leafia tried to save their partner

Leafia also tried to get the person they thought was scum to get off them

They were sad they died over Creature

Also someone said Creature was in their scum meta and I don’t want to look for it VOTE: Creature

signups locked

I think the spew makes me feel really good about Hazard and Lucifer. Lucifer because of the EoD panic. And Hazard because of the fact that Leafia played upon how Hazard felt in a previous game where I absolutely betrayed his trust.

I think the fact that Leafia also directly appealed to me more than the others shows that she wanted to force associations upon me and also try and spur me into death tunneling Creature? IDK.

1 Like

hi ice, can you post a readslist for me?

same to kiiruma

no

ok time to die

spare me please

gib readslist

I don’t need reasons
just a list of names from town → scum

who do you think are Leafia’s partners?

IceT Lemon Eliza Garfooled Hazard probably town

Wiz maybe town

Jake Luce Gorta bring me pain

Kiiruma maybe scum

Creature probably scum

1 Like

this is not in order

1 Like

I always cause u pain.

true IcetFeelsPain

Eh, I have a feeling like Gorta/Creature contains 1 W in it so I want to kill them both. And my gut is telling me, maybe Creature is good out of the 2? Just because of the fact that Leafia was wanting me to convince people to vote on them. It’s possible it was a planned bus in the world in which Creature is W and that’s why Leafia’s annoyed that Leafia instead died though.

I think IceT has at least 1 wolf in the ‘probably’ to ‘maybe’ town category unfortunately.