Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I don’t know if their sudden fixation on me means anything. It could be a scramble to point in the direction opposite of Leafia or it could be that they’re just not informed of the threadstate in general and aren’t told what to say in scumchat.

If one of us flips wolf you’re saying the other is probably town?

More likely than not yes from my POV

I would disagree, Eliza flipping town = I was roleblocked and knew I was roleblocked because I used my item.
Eliza flipping mafosi = they used strongman and claimed to RB me to avoid a 50/50 because if I flip town they’re next, and if I flip mafosi they’re still next.

Thanks for explaining this better to my brain, I now understand your logic and get it much better.

1 Like

Day 3 VC 2.0

ElizaThePsycho (3): Kiiruma, Garfooled, IcetFeelsPain
Garfooled (1): Hazardwaste
Creature (1): ElizaThePsycho
Kiiruma (1): Lemonfairy

Not Voting (5): JakeTheWolfie, Gorta, WizKvothe, Creature, LuciferChaos

Is this gonna be the game where everybody decides to nitpick my posts and make them look bad?

It’s funny Leafia did the same thing here.

She took my early posts and started finding up excuses to wolfread them.

Although on Garfooled’s credit he doesn’t seem to be deliberately finding up excuses to wolfread them.

At least not like Leafia was doing.

It’s gonna be funny if I just tilted all wolves into finding reasons to wolfread my early posts.

I don’t know who can be wolf. I should probably not rely on Leafia’s spew to find them.

I think Icet felt genuine. I liked the way they defended me the previous days. Today he completely 180’d but I think that’s more likely to come from town who changed their mind after Leafia flipped than from wolf who decided to drop their townread and lead the push on me.

IceT feels genuine over here too.

Ftr I townread Jake for their selfvoting D1, but now I don’t think that’s enough to warrant a townread and I don’t remember much from Jake other than their selfvoting. Therefore Jake is back on the menu for me.

I didn’t understand why LuciferChaos was wagoned yesterday. Was it because they asked for hammer or something?

I think it started with this post.

Then Litten posted this.

And that’s how the wagon on LuciferChaos started.

yes