that would be 7 AM my time lol

2 Likes

it’s okay if you won’t
harder for me to sort yoy tho if not
anyway gn

1 Like

I should be up then

1 Like

Jake - Acting exactly how he was last game, I think people are just being hard on the people who have been quiet which fair call but i do not think jake is quiet cause they are scum. again they did something similar in the last game
Eliza - I may be going insane but i forgot eliza was in this game. Have like fucking no read at all on them.
IceT - So far acting how Ice do. Havent seen anything to scum read him yet. He is calling people out for being quiet and has raised decent points. dont hate to label him not on the scum team but i don’t wanna remove him from my observation list
Leafia - Been alot more quiet this game then usual. havent played with evil leafia yet but i have played with good leafie alot. and they are definitly not a quiet town.
Wiz - As i stated prior had some scum reads on him but he cleared them up with me in a way that i can understand a town for going that way. however i still see him barely on and i dont know if thats the usual way they play. you have been removed from scum and into the unknown wild card.
Kiiruma - Man something just feels fucking off. i have been in so many games with him and i have never ever been attempted to be social read by them. he always finds something mechanical to paint me evil. Theres a voice in my head saying “Hey he is just trying to do a social read” but then why did he bring no evidence with him. and then the other voice is saying “People will know i am evil if i try to pocket you again. this time i am gonna be opponents with him to remove that suspicon”
Lucifer - Luce’s first game on here and sadly is barely on. but from the bits and pieces I have found of them they have stated they feel something off about me. which is weird cause they are usually never wrong about my social reads
(The idea that kiirum and lucifer got on the same evil team and left me for the good saddens me)
Litten - Very Very town read. (If you are manipulating me litten i swear too fucking god i will commit murder)
Gorta - hasnt talked enough for a read
Creature - hasnt talked enough for a read
Garfooled - Hasnt talked enough for a read (very different from last game)
Lemonfairy - Has shown their place as probable townsfolk. dont read any scum on them and is actively being helpful with solving

1 Like

I wanna know more about lucifer tho
@LuciferChaos I know your asleep so i wont vote ya but when you wake up can you tell me some reads and why you yourself think you shouldnt be seen as scum

1 Like

Yup. We held a funeral for uou and everything.

Good night.

If you die, towncore Eliz as. Got it. We’ll do so. No idea why you think Eliza wouldn’t kill you if she’s a wolf though. j/k

Wolves don’t automatically care about the game you know.

I’m way more active as a wolf than as a villager I think and I’ve been talking a lot. I haven’t been wuiet at all. I think my increased activity as a wolf is because I heavily prefer being a wolf. Please actually read the thread next time.

I literally have the fourth highest number of posts.

there hasnt been that many posts this game in general :P and i am just connceting it to the last game where you were very talkative but i guess it was cause you were also a hydra and i only just remembered this and i am a dumbass. continue

I’m pretty tallative thia game too.

We’re literally in a mostly vanilla game, I’m basically being forced to make social reads :sob: I understand though and gdi I hate that we both agree that something about each other feels off about the other one of us.

I was asleep…lol and still am.

I’m not giving up and willingly dying, I’m still gonna fight to be alive and I’m trying to claim wolf pelts while I’m alive. So, I agree with ya there Lemonfairy.

Hazard, Creature and then unsureness between quite a few nulls (Eliza, Icet, Wiz, Gorta, Jake and you)
I had you as 6 instead of 5 on my read list which is my ‘Null lean town’ but it’s… mostly null there haha.

As for why, it’s the wagonomics EoD 1 which make me iffy on Creature. Though ofc that might not be their own doing fully. And Hazard and me have played a lot of games together but I don’t see him being similar to other games we’ve been in on here… and so far he’s always been town so I’m kinda thinking that he could be wolfing for the first time here.

Kiiruma, what do you think of what transpired between Litten, Wiz, and me? I’d like youf thoughts on it. You too Lemonfairy and Hazard.

WILD CARD WILD CARD WILD CARD. no one knows my evil face here!

2 Likes

could you quote where it started?

I’m not looking back to check. It went on for a pretty long time so it won’t be hard to find.

Alright, the way leafia is desperately trying to execute me is not sitting well with me. First, they put me in their sus list and never explain why. Second, when I accuse them for several things they start saying " yeah this is because I’m sus of you". So, why exactly are you sus of me? For the post I made or for something else because you have been sus of me much before I made that post. So yeah VOTE: leafia.

Got to head off for RL reasons right now anyway. :sleepingleafeon: