Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I wanna know more about lucifer tho
@LuciferChaos I know your asleep so i wont vote ya but when you wake up can you tell me some reads and why you yourself think you shouldnt be seen as scum

1 Like

Yup. We held a funeral for uou and everything.

Good night.

If you die, towncore Eliz as. Got it. Weā€™ll do so. No idea why you think Eliza wouldnā€™t kill you if sheā€™s a wolf though. j/k

Wolves donā€™t automatically care about the game you know.

Iā€™m way more active as a wolf than as a villager I think and Iā€™ve been talking a lot. I havenā€™t been wuiet at all. I think my increased activity as a wolf is because I heavily prefer being a wolf. Please actually read the thread next time.

I literally have the fourth highest number of posts.

there hasnt been that many posts this game in general :P and i am just connceting it to the last game where you were very talkative but i guess it was cause you were also a hydra and i only just remembered this and i am a dumbass. continue

Iā€™m pretty tallative thia game too.

Weā€™re literally in a mostly vanilla game, Iā€™m basically being forced to make social reads :sob: I understand though and gdi I hate that we both agree that something about each other feels off about the other one of us.

I was asleepā€¦lol and still am.

Iā€™m not giving up and willingly dying, Iā€™m still gonna fight to be alive and Iā€™m trying to claim wolf pelts while Iā€™m alive. So, I agree with ya there Lemonfairy.

Hazard, Creature and then unsureness between quite a few nulls (Eliza, Icet, Wiz, Gorta, Jake and you)
I had you as 6 instead of 5 on my read list which is my ā€˜Null lean townā€™ but itā€™sā€¦ mostly null there haha.

As for why, itā€™s the wagonomics EoD 1 which make me iffy on Creature. Though ofc that might not be their own doing fully. And Hazard and me have played a lot of games together but I donā€™t see him being similar to other games weā€™ve been in on hereā€¦ and so far heā€™s always been town so Iā€™m kinda thinking that he could be wolfing for the first time here.

Kiiruma, what do you think of what transpired between Litten, Wiz, and me? Iā€™d like youf thoughts on it. You too Lemonfairy and Hazard.

WILD CARD WILD CARD WILD CARD. no one knows my evil face here!

2 Likes

could you quote where it started?

Iā€™m not looking back to check. It went on for a pretty long time so it wonā€™t be hard to find.

Alright, the way leafia is desperately trying to execute me is not sitting well with me. First, they put me in their sus list and never explain why. Second, when I accuse them for several things they start saying " yeah this is because Iā€™m sus of you". So, why exactly are you sus of me? For the post I made or for something else because you have been sus of me much before I made that post. So yeah VOTE: leafia.

Got to head off for RL reasons right now anyway. :sleepingleafeon:

Wiz, Iā€™ve stated several times why Iā€™m sus of you. For your deliberate shading of me. It feels extremely wolfy.

Now to head off for real. :sleepingleafeon:

Thatā€™s called OMGUS. Yes, Iā€™m shading you because I know you are a wolf. Your D2 posts scream that imo.

Have a good one mate!

heresy

thats my name dont wear it out