Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

The MD. Detects if a player left their house or was visited. If scum never killed they never left their house

I town read luce. And i confirmed Gorta. Those are my two highest people in my reads on town

Ah that means Lucifer can’t confirm anyone since none of his targets would have visited.

1 Like

Mmmhm. I still town read him but we dont get another confirmed. I can give another confirmed if i win chicken. But besides from that its a game of pure socials now. So people gotta start talking please

I’m trying my best to talk but because this is my first game here I’m still figuring out the features of this forum to interact efficiently…lol

Day 5 VC 1.0

Not Voting (8): JakeTheWolfie, Hazardwaste, Gorta, WizKvothe, Creature, Lemonfairy, Garfooled, LuciferChaos

Majority is 5 votes

:PPPPPPPPP Oh god. this is gonna be a long few days huh ight time to read through leafia and eliza
Leafia will most likely take me an hour

So kill was passed on then?

if you are legit you shouldn’t have said that

I would have revealed that near the end of the day to see if anyone panicked

maybe left hints about who you “roleblocked”

anyway, tomorrow morning I’ll start ISOing everyone

I said “if i had used it or not. I am gonna say i have not used it” i aint letting scum know if i have it or not

1 Like

As i said i am playing a game of chicken with the scum. I may not be a good social reader but i can fucking annoy people just fine

Sigh I think i am gonna have to swallow my heart and start a vote. In my world i fully trust gorta, i town read Gar and Luce. Jake seems to have not enough evidence to say they are scum or say they are town. And lemon seems just too towny with hard they were trying to solve beginning of game. Which leads me to Wiz or Creature. I think we have a wolf between those two…. Fuck this is gonna kill me but i am the only one really taking a stand so i am gonna have to break this world apart. And i am gonna get my tunnel view out of the way so i dont worry bout it in late game
VOTE: Wiz

1 Like

I gotta start some sort of disscusion. This is the one i feel like i have more for in my scum world then i do against for wiz.

And if its not wiz. We get creature tomorrow

This is my first time starting a vote i am fucking shaking XD

No worries. We need to solve the game so it’s all okay if I have to die for it:)

Thats a change of mood.