Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

If I’m confirmed why would you kill me?

Seems like every one is very socially dead so i will take this time to read into the past about jake, creature, Lucifer and Wiz
Jake!..
I dont think there was really an quote that paints him good or evil…

However it was very visibile he wasnt on the same wave length as leafia and didnt even try to defend eliza at all. I dont town read him but fuck me i dont read him as pure scum either. he just seems non existant (i honestly dont know how he hasnt been mod killed yet)
(I will admit tho. he has said some fucking hilarious one liners)

Eliza also voting on Jake here. but its a late vote so it could mean shit.

Creature

Simarily was late like me. doesnt make him scum or town just wanted to point that out for future records

was very wishy washy with his starting reads on leafia, very yes no. could be TMI with them not wanting to seem instantly alligned but it could also just be creature playing wishy washy as usual.

Leafia pushing on him and him pushing back in a way. dont know if i read this as a w/w but could easily end up as such.

Its decently weird for Leafia to openly state “its either you or me today.” i was leaning them both being alligned with that but the creature hit back with this which seemed extremely anti leafia. it does however put my 1 for 1 theory in a bit of distress cause they also did this to creature.

you have played with me before correct? you think i can fucking social! this is literally me pulling up my pants cause i seem to be the only active player left.

oh boy suddenly friendly with leafia. the fuck?

i will say however. Eliza was on creature for one hour before eod interesting

Very For Eliza being voted. stayed on lucifer but had a half decent reason to stay on lucifer.
All in all i understand the suspicion on him but its not the most outrages to sit here and think of him as a null. he had some really good evidence telling me that he was good even with the votes for day 2 (which seem to be the main sus read on him) i dont think he is the best exe today but i wouldnt be angry about it. i do however think we have better areas

Lucifer!

was for voting wiz when leafia was pushing but this was right after i voted for wiz and it i would like to think that i may had some influence with him semi agreeing to this vote. (Note that he never actually votes wiz at this point tho)

And out of nowhere BAM lucifer hammers leafia. This time its a town read cause leafia was evil. lucifer wouldnt wanna put too many votes on leafia.

Was against eliza to! fun! but roped garfooled in with it which could make some sense but i am not gonna follow it just yet.

Ah, you were just town reading him the day before.

All in all, He seems more townleaning to me then fully scum (please dont let this be another kiiruma final 3 again i will cry) i just dont see him killing kiiruma after he hard defended him so hard. its like wasting a vote that you could use on someone else.

And Wiz!!! my favourite scum read

this was where my suspicions Arose it seemed like he felt hurt that he was town read like others for not joining the first race. i would like to say before this quote no one was accusing him of being scum. so why get so defensive about being not town read?

threw sus on three people. 1 has been confirmed good and 2 others i feel are more towny then scum. could be just a weak read on mine and their parts but the qords “I saw everyone pointing towards jake” and it more feels like he was trying to appeal to the masses rather then actually acusing.

did however start the accusation’s on leafia before leafia accused wiz i believe.

ooooh very angry and against leafia. This honestly might be leafia and wiz having expert acting skills. (which if it is hats off too the both of you

couldnt find the orginal post so i will borrow gar’s (thankyou!)

This a theme i wanna talk about that had happened with both Creature and Wiz. Leafia was prepared to 1 for 1 with either of them. this could mean many things like her wanting a mislynch before her inevitable execution. OR She knew that creature or wiz would flip scum and confirm her. It was such a weird play from leafia and its almost feels like a desperate last push. if scum was gonna lose another scum it wasnt gonna be her type deal. this raise sus for both creature and wiz but doesnt mark them as true scums.

Doesnt like eliza vote. he seems like he keeps trying to get people to start a travel on another player but he himself doesnt wanna be the one to start it. but i dont know if thats a weak read from the weak social reader hazard or if i am smart for once.

Why… why would you say that ;-; there was a chance scum didnt know. oh well. and thats why i kept my rb on “unknown”

Pfft ok man. i like a little bit of tmi. (Edited: Misread this quote please ignore what i comented. Still a bit of a weird instant thing to say)

But i am probably tunnelling to much on wiz and creature i just want to share the quotes that made me feel uncomfortable around them and would like some answers back. i am going to uni now so i am unable to finish my reads on Gar or Lemon (next episode) but i dont necessarily fully town or scum read them. i will also go through eliza and leafia’s post to see if they seemed buddy to other people or were against others. Thankyou!

#hazardmakeshislongestpost
I will fall but at least i am gonna fall while fucking trying bitches :partying_face:

Why… why would you say that ;-; there was a chance scum didnt know. oh well. and thats why i kept my rb on “unknow

Yeah, but I was going to be your target or even gar so I was just saying the possibility that being rbed doesn’t necessarily mean I or gar are wolves. Tbh, I was worried a lot about this and so thought to point it out. I had no idea you were aware of this else I would not have pointed out.

Tbh, the quote you pointed out clearly mentions that I’m saying that icet was diverting attention from Eliza even though Eliza was mechanically a wolf so I’m not sure how you got the idea that I didn’t like Eliza vote? I

This is why you only quoted one (1) of my posts. Any more and people would die from the hilarity that would ensue.

Adding more, I made that comment because icet was suggesting a wiz exe so the comment was kind of retaliation that he is a better target than me for not liking Eliza vote.

Gorta was not confirmed when I made that comment plus “I saw everyone pointing towards Jake” was basically the reason I isoe-ed him to know why people were sus of him nothing else. Also, about other two, I don’t think jake has been townier imo and there was nothing that suggested Lucifer was town either at the time when I made that comment.

Or it could be just me catching a wolf for which I don’t think I’m getting much of a town cred. Infact, this incident should really lock me as town but even after that I’m being sus…lol

My main concern here was not that I was not cleared but achro not clearing one person for the same thing which other did and clearing him was not sitting well with me. I was basically throwing suspicion on her rather than being upset as I was not cleared.

Not really. No should be locked in town unless mechanically confirmed

Apologies i miss used a quote. Its hard to go through days of info. But that still doesnt point towards all the other quotes where you tried to push someone else.

Ofcourse! That’s just my perspective…lol

Pointing it out could have allowed wolves to realise this was an option. Not saying your scum for pointing it out

Yes, that’s true and I think I even made a comment that lemon and icet made compelling argument about kiru that I was sort of convinced that she could be wolf however I never skipped the thought that Eliza was wolf. I even said we can vote kiru out then go for Eliza. Eliza vote was always there.

Tbh, icet was right in the sense that I got panicked since you were going to target me and so I just got worried this can backfire on me and wolves can skip a kill hence I pointed it out.

Thats a fair shot.

Luckily i kept my rb :stuck_out_tongue:

I understand that. But it felt like a “hey confirm me to!” Reaction when honestly you could have just gone past and gone back to it at another point. I believe at that point no one had accused you yet

Oh my gosh, that’s a good news! That means wolves indeed missed a kill.