Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I said “if i had used it or not. I am gonna say i have not used it” i aint letting scum know if i have it or not

1 Like

As i said i am playing a game of chicken with the scum. I may not be a good social reader but i can fucking annoy people just fine

Sigh I think i am gonna have to swallow my heart and start a vote. In my world i fully trust gorta, i town read Gar and Luce. Jake seems to have not enough evidence to say they are scum or say they are town. And lemon seems just too towny with hard they were trying to solve beginning of game. Which leads me to Wiz or Creature. I think we have a wolf between those two…. Fuck this is gonna kill me but i am the only one really taking a stand so i am gonna have to break this world apart. And i am gonna get my tunnel view out of the way so i dont worry bout it in late game
VOTE: Wiz

1 Like

I gotta start some sort of disscusion. This is the one i feel like i have more for in my scum world then i do against for wiz.

And if its not wiz. We get creature tomorrow

This is my first time starting a vote i am fucking shaking XD

No worries. We need to solve the game so it’s all okay if I have to die for it:)

Thats a change of mood.

wiz do you know if i have used my ability or not. just asking for a reason

I don’t.

Ok cool thankyou. I am gonna catch some sleep. Please town dont forget about this game when we are so close to winning

Just to clarify, I’m just easing you down for feeling guilty about starting a vote on me, it should not imply that I actually want to be executed because I still feel Jake or creature are better targets than me but if town feels I should go then I’m okay with it as well although that might not end the game. So, now you know why there is change of mood…lol

Sorry to leave you alone Hazard, RL calls for all of us sometimes.

Well… I want to trust your vote but you didn’t think Leafia vs Wiz was T/W?

I don’t get what’s so towny about Lucifer and Jake. Could someone remind me?

@Lemonfairy I’m gonna start thinking you’ve stopped solving bcus there’s no one left to fool now.

I’ll leave my vote here bcus from what I remember all they’ve talked about is mech lately. And I feel like they’re capable of more than that if they’re town.
VOTE: Creature

I’m leaning creature with u tbh

Lucifer do you ever lean against anything?
So long as it isn’t you?

How about u tell me ur top town reads and why.

I dont often lean against things, the only exes here im not for is Hazard bc of socials and Gorta bc of mechanics

In fact in these sorts of scenarios I dont mind being executed if suspicions are on me

Ok then why Creature above Jake and Wiz?

Doesnt feel like hes contributing much, most posts focus around how hes reading to others from what i remember and that seems paranoid to me in a scum way and not a good way.

Jake is the one id wanna execute after Creature if we exe creature here, otherwise IDM that exe

Wiz is as close to true neutral to me here with my feelings that I have had all game (minus before I met you all) this game