Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

VOTE: Creature

VOTE: Creature

My vote goes for creature as well.

Hell, I wonder if others will notice this or not cuz I surely didn’t. Hope they come back to vote again.

1 Like

I don’t think that will be much of a concern, to be honest.

@Creature could you please explain this now? If you haven’t already.

This is like the honour system. It’s similar to saying “I’m readable as Town, trust me” in order to try and sway people… I’m not confident in that, but I remember feeling suspicious of your slot in the other FOL game, and your behaviour resembles that game off the top of my head? Come talk to us.

I don’t think this matters, to be honest. If you’re not posting, you aren’t readable.

Day 5 VC 3.0

Creature (4): Garfooled, Lemonfairy, Hazardwaste, WizKvothe
Magnus (1): Creature

Not Voting (3): Magnus, Gorta, LuciferChaos

Reminder to manually vote count after replacing someone during day phrase, Vote counts will reset the votes, so lets not make that happen

UNVOTE
No hammer time

Alright, I don’t like this silence at all. So, I’m initiating the conversation because a silent town is a dead town. So, what do you think about Magnus rn? Do you like his posts? Do they seem towny to you? Or do you think they are trying to make up for Jake’s silence? So, far they have threw shade on Lucifer, creature and hazard. What are your thoughts about these three after reading Magnus’s isos of them?

I will answer too but first I want to hear your thoughts so that I don’t influence anyone.

I think we should give Magnus a chance to redeem the slot

What I think is… Well… I don’t like the shade on Hazard obviously. It does feel like a way to seem towny after Jake’s departure.
They’re appealing to someone that’s active and influential in this thread. (Hazard, but tbh they’re waiting for Lemon as well) And giving us conclusions that we’ve already had, just excluding themselves in the PoE.
The way I see it, if the game doesn’t end with Creature and Lucifer, they’ve got enough people to shade afterwards to be in the final 3.
They’ve decided to exclude both Lemon and me in their reads, and don’t want to bother explaining what’s so towny about Jake before they’ve replaced them?
Yes Magnus is null to me right now but I could very well want to yeet them at some point.

yeah, Magnus has only been in the slot for about 12 hours or so, so I think we give Magnus another day to do things

These are my exact thoughts too. Couldn’t have said any better than this.

Yup…
Or I guess we’re waiting on Lemon
@Lemonfairy

I’ll likely vote creature and hope the game ends

Either way they flip, they’re not bothering to play.

Whatever I just want to get out of this game.

The last wolf is prob gonna be someone like Garfooled or Lemonfairy or maybe LuciferChaos although less likely.

I am gonna say it is Lemonfairy for postgame cred.

This is great, actually. Could you outline the reasons for your townread on Hazard?

Could you answer this question and satisfy my curiosity?

What happened here?