Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

This here

This too

Their response

And this

@Lemonfairy

1 Like

Because why are you stuck in a world where I can be scum?

Besides the mechanic part of their read on Eliza, they’ve been defending Eliza and shading Kiiruma.

1 Like

I’m not stuck there by any means, I can be convinced otherwise and in fact you misreading me makes me wanna trust you more than not but it was based on last nights events more than socials for the scum part of my read there

I mean it could be all boiled down to paranoia of Kiiruma though and the fact they TR Eliza outside of mechanics
(but u asked for pairs and that was one that came to mind)

1 Like

It feels wacky to say in the world where Eliza and I are a team, we would decide to go about it this way.
Because the logical conclusion town would come to is the one we’re at right now. And that doesn’t do our team any good.
One of us gets RB’d once the other flips and we’re toast.

1 Like

What I can see though

1. Eliza claims to RB me to present a world where we can both be town (avoiding the 50/50)
  2. Eliza actually RBs me and prevents 2 mis-exes

agreed LOL

I’m not saying you are a team, you just individually both top my scum list, if one of u is scum, the other is more likely or not town tbf

Day 3 VC 2.0

ElizaThePsycho (3): Kiiruma, Garfooled, IcetFeelsPain
Garfooled (1): Hazardwaste
Creature (1): ElizaThePsycho
Kiiruma (1): Lemonfairy

Not Voting (5): JakeTheWolfie, Gorta, WizKvothe, Creature, LuciferChaos

Acts like their town meta, and then tells us how to read them by meta.

-Town reads Leafia
-Scum reads Leafia
-Leafia goes to null after they TR Creature

Them buying that they’re dead, do they think they’re nightkilled or daykilled?

+Leafia

Townread D1, Scumread D2 by Leafia. Is Leafia distancing at this point bcus they feel like they’re going to be flipped?

“Btw I was distanced”
^Ignore this, I read that quote out of context and don’t know if it’s okay to edit out.

I don’t know if their sudden fixation on me means anything. It could be a scramble to point in the direction opposite of Leafia or it could be that they’re just not informed of the threadstate in general and aren’t told what to say in scumchat.

If one of us flips wolf you’re saying the other is probably town?

More likely than not yes from my POV

I would disagree, Eliza flipping town = I was roleblocked and knew I was roleblocked because I used my item.
Eliza flipping mafosi = they used strongman and claimed to RB me to avoid a 50/50 because if I flip town they’re next, and if I flip mafosi they’re still next.

Thanks for explaining this better to my brain, I now understand your logic and get it much better.

1 Like

Day 3 VC 2.0

ElizaThePsycho (3): Kiiruma, Garfooled, IcetFeelsPain
Garfooled (1): Hazardwaste
Creature (1): ElizaThePsycho
Kiiruma (1): Lemonfairy

Not Voting (5): JakeTheWolfie, Gorta, WizKvothe, Creature, LuciferChaos

Is this gonna be the game where everybody decides to nitpick my posts and make them look bad?

It’s funny Leafia did the same thing here.

She took my early posts and started finding up excuses to wolfread them.

Although on Garfooled’s credit he doesn’t seem to be deliberately finding up excuses to wolfread them.