Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

I mean i am gonna say that even if i did use it

Scum should not know if i still have my rb or not. I am now playing a game of chicken with the last scum

What are your thoughts of Creature lemon and lucifer @WizKvothe

And Gar

Exactly, noone had accused me by that point so it won’t make sense for a wolf to gather attention by pointing out achro’s comment. However, it can be WIFOM so I won’t say much about this.

At this point I’m sus of everyone tbh but maybe a little less on Lucifer because he is supposed to give us a confirmed town today.

Nope. if scum didnt attack then they didnt visit

Sorry, I didn’t get you!

The MD. Detects if a player left their house or was visited. If scum never killed they never left their house

I town read luce. And i confirmed Gorta. Those are my two highest people in my reads on town

Ah that means Lucifer can’t confirm anyone since none of his targets would have visited.

1 Like

Mmmhm. I still town read him but we dont get another confirmed. I can give another confirmed if i win chicken. But besides from that its a game of pure socials now. So people gotta start talking please

I’m trying my best to talk but because this is my first game here I’m still figuring out the features of this forum to interact efficiently…lol

Day 5 VC 1.0

Not Voting (8): JakeTheWolfie, Hazardwaste, Gorta, WizKvothe, Creature, Lemonfairy, Garfooled, LuciferChaos

Majority is 5 votes

:PPPPPPPPP Oh god. this is gonna be a long few days huh ight time to read through leafia and eliza
Leafia will most likely take me an hour

So kill was passed on then?

if you are legit you shouldn’t have said that

I would have revealed that near the end of the day to see if anyone panicked

maybe left hints about who you “roleblocked”

anyway, tomorrow morning I’ll start ISOing everyone