Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Alright tbh I have no idea what is going on.

From all that I understand is that Achro is prob dead for gaining a power role yesterday, but also his POE being Beancat/Jake/me is lol.

who do you think is mafia tho

Iā€™ll fulfil them all dw

Creature sounds so out of it that it doesnā€™t seem Mafia

they dont care enough about the game

Thanks man. At least some one cares

did you ever understand why I said that about wiz? If Jake is a wolf Iā€™m highly suspicious of Wiz because of what I said. also Iā€™m pretty sure I have given a bit more than luke warm takes

if Jake is a wolf thatā€™s exactly what happened

I donā€™t agree

my suspicion on Wiz depends on what Jake is

I was away most of the day, but I havenā€™t abandoned the game

I dare you to kill me though

I am about to go to bed so we can post pone me trying to kill yoy for when I wake up
Letā€™s meet again atā€¦6 am?

1 Like

When everyone is focused on one person there isnā€™t much discussion outside of that and thus nothing to latch on to, but I do plan to share more reads before the day ends (mostly on the wagons at the end) then vote. I usually vote at the EoD as well

1 Like

what timezone you in?

est

1 Like

maybe I can be up then

1 Like

tbh 8am est/9 would probably be better

1 Like

that would be 7 AM my time lol

2 Likes

itā€™s okay if you wonā€™t
harder for me to sort yoy tho if not
anyway gn

1 Like

I should be up then

1 Like

Jake - Acting exactly how he was last game, I think people are just being hard on the people who have been quiet which fair call but i do not think jake is quiet cause they are scum. again they did something similar in the last game
Eliza - I may be going insane but i forgot eliza was in this game. Have like fucking no read at all on them.
IceT - So far acting how Ice do. Havent seen anything to scum read him yet. He is calling people out for being quiet and has raised decent points. dont hate to label him not on the scum team but i donā€™t wanna remove him from my observation list
Leafia - Been alot more quiet this game then usual. havent played with evil leafia yet but i have played with good leafie alot. and they are definitly not a quiet town.
Wiz - As i stated prior had some scum reads on him but he cleared them up with me in a way that i can understand a town for going that way. however i still see him barely on and i dont know if thats the usual way they play. you have been removed from scum and into the unknown wild card.
Kiiruma - Man something just feels fucking off. i have been in so many games with him and i have never ever been attempted to be social read by them. he always finds something mechanical to paint me evil. Theres a voice in my head saying ā€œHey he is just trying to do a social readā€ but then why did he bring no evidence with him. and then the other voice is saying ā€œPeople will know i am evil if i try to pocket you again. this time i am gonna be opponents with him to remove that suspiconā€
Lucifer - Luceā€™s first game on here and sadly is barely on. but from the bits and pieces I have found of them they have stated they feel something off about me. which is weird cause they are usually never wrong about my social reads
(The idea that kiirum and lucifer got on the same evil team and left me for the good saddens me)
Litten - Very Very town read. (If you are manipulating me litten i swear too fucking god i will commit murder)
Gorta - hasnt talked enough for a read
Creature - hasnt talked enough for a read
Garfooled - Hasnt talked enough for a read (very different from last game)
Lemonfairy - Has shown their place as probable townsfolk. dont read any scum on them and is actively being helpful with solving

1 Like