Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Are you on about your wall concerning them both? As I haven’t really seen much out of Wiz interacting with you and Litten otherwise. I haven’t seen much from Wiz in general tbh

Nothing that stands out to me at least and that’s a big concern when they have quite as many posts as they do.

Have not you read my post. I soft cleared two person as town and threw sus on two to three person. That’s enough of a read for my D2. I will plunge more in future when I get more time to read.

No. Because you’re obvioudly a wolf. Your shade on me screams out that loud and clear.

I did. Thanks.

Check out his shade concerning me and his interactions with me.

Not even close to enough if you’re a villager and shading is something only done by wolves.

You say this but you accuse Leafia of the same exact thing here:

2 Likes

Nice catch Garfooled. I didn’t even notice his hipocrasy.

Why don’t you question Litten about the very same thing?

Why not join me on the Wiz wagon. It’s lonely and I just baked cookies. :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

Because I want to see if I like their answers, I didn’t like yours. Maybe I won’t like theirs more.

1 Like

Fair enough.

1 Like

This line makes the difference between my case and leafia’s case. I was not worried about achro being killed because I was thinking of voting them out but because leafia said she was worried about achro kill it almost feels like they were somehow involved in it.

Trying to pocket everyone, eh?

What solves has Kiiruma done to appease you at this point? (post 1188)

Can you explain what you mean by this? Who are they shifting blame to and how are they doing that?

Wait,did jake defend litren as well? I’m not understanding the question here

No, but Litten was also sorta discrediting the clears Achro gave, which is the reason why Jake is suspect right?

ftr: I think Leafia was on to something, and if they flip green I know my next target.

1 Like

Don’t make me laugh. That makes no difference at all and you know it. The only reason you weren’t worried was because you supposedly scumread him. Everyone who knew him and townread him knew he was very likely to be the N1 kill with how strong a player he is, especially after the last game.

Just go to that target now. I don’t need to flip for you to listen to me.

Very wolfy and shady post.

What solves has Kiiruma done to appease you at this point? (post 1188)

Mostly because they have independent thoughts and are not sheeping other. A wolf would just sheep other people- not necessarily an alignment indicative but it certainly adds some towny points to them.

Can you explain what you mean by this? Who are they shifting blame to and how are they doing that?

Leafia was involved in voting out bean but next day they say it was a dumb mistake and we got nothing. I mean, if you really thought this why hang them in the first place? So, does that not sound like they are refusing to take the blame for bean’s death and suggesting other people who voted them out were the ones who were wrong and killed bean?