Need For Speed: Most Wanted SFM - TOWN VICTORIOUS

Something’s funny with Achro and I intend to find out what. He’s really scaring me right now. I’ve seen how effective he is as a wolf after all.

VOTE: Achro

Oh I’ll outright say it, I could do that as wolf.
But if I was a wolf, I’d be dying on the inside.

Alright. Admitting that is admittedly a good look for you though.

My gut is telling me that Kiiruma is probably town. Going to call it a night now too, so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

What even is a role card? Are they the Role PMs? Sorry I’m new here

The post says March 16 for me? Is there an error here?

Yep! Our Role PMs.
Jake’s joking around since people either will have been given a red or green one (Mafia or Town)
Yellow as a role is for… One Night Ultimate Werewolf’s Tanner.

2 Likes

That makes sense. Thank you!

1 Like

No problem.
There’ll be more games with different colours and lots of different role abilities.
But for now we’re all either vanilla town or mafia goon basically (Town/Evil but with no actual ability)

So this game is gonna be a fair bit more social than it is mechanical.
The only way to ‘gain’ abilities is to win a random race event and even then, it’s a 1-shot.

I was doing a play on traffic lights.

Green means go (and axe them)
Red means stop (axing them)
Yellow means yield (to their ability to indiscriminantly axe)

and the demon light means it will stare into your soul (and read who you will axe)

The only thing going on is I didn’t like your opening posts and so far that’s pretty much the only thing of note in the game besides me having an ability now because my luck is good.

I am effective as both alignments I like to think tbh.

Not me not knowing we had started

Hey guys!!!

Hello :p

Ahhhh i gotta read so much hold on

Hello! Do you have any thoughts on the game so far?

Nope, not yet, Kiiruma seems happy to be town though. Although, I feel like his reaction coulda been fakeable

1 Like

Yeah it wasn’t exactly a dazzling dance or anything.

Got any thoughts on Leafia or myself? We have both poked each other a bit.

As I don’t know either of you yet, I can’t really make a call between the 2 of you haha

Fair enough! Have you played here before or is this your first game? Do you know anyone?