Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Not really, I was thinking about that just now and considering moving my vote over to Drinks or Jormok but idk

I kind of feel less guilty having a mislynch on Jormok just because it’s so much more of a justified vote

I kinda wanna see a bit more Zenon action first x.x

I very much doubt this is worth it, people don’t tend to care about the reads of the day 1 chop until later in the game when we can see if mafia wanted them dead for some reason

2 Likes

i wanna listen to the leafia scumreads (she seems to be consensus scumread?) but i just found it towny how she started the game by voting achro. isnt wolf leafia more likely to continue gloating at her parade by trying to pocket achro or something idk i could be overthinking ig

Scum Leafia voting me early.

Scum Leafia voting me early.

2 Likes

okay I am going to check back on Leafia’s FAM Iso and see which tells she got better at and which she got worse and give a godread of her to not waste the day

like i said, my confidence in reading leafia one way or the other should never really exceed a certain amount because even though she has tells tonally she’s a bit of an enigma

but i don’t think this is a point in her favour because she likes showing off and dunking on people, she’s definitely not scared to push against him now she has the fact he misread her last game as a tool

and i mean achro just pointed out a game where she voted him early on before FAM3 even happened so yeah

i’m also choosing to believe the scared tell is real tbh

1 Like

Not going to lie. I want to give this the slimmest of townleans so much due to loving it so I think I will.

Leafia not beating the allegations in terms of opening posts.

3 Likes

lmao

How do you search for someone’s messages? I was gonna ask lol (the player) why they voted for me, but I can’t seem to find any of their messages. (I wanted to see if they explained why, and I just missed it)

click their profile picture in the opening post.

Click profile and theres a posted in topic button

U can find profiles of everyone at firstish post with the mass ping

I checked the scared tell again and every time Leafia has used “scared” in the form of “X scares/is scaring me”, “X is doing Y and it’s scaring me” or or some other form of this, she has been mafia

This is in like… 6 different wolfgames

Achro I don’t know how you even realized this lol

2 Likes

Okok ill stop townreading leafia in case shes a wolf u guys all distrust her so i dont wanna be defending a wolf it would be unhelpful

2 Likes

I am a bit of a sicko once I have meta on someone lol

1 Like

I see drinks came back and did nothing, excellent

1 Like

A third scum game of Leafia voting me early.

2 Likes

I love my memory lol

I don’t think this is a valid reason to vote me. Can you elaborate more on why?