Tales of the Abyss - Town Victory!

bcus it was vibes initially and when asked i had to ask myself where the vibes are coming from

How could you have almost written Luffy?

The really damming thing about Leafia to me is that she followed you onto Lea when she had you as her top suspect.

Like the chances that town!Leafia genuinely believes that you’re a wolf and decided to pivot off of her into randomly bussing your buddy is ???

wait i have the perfect clip for this, just give me a moment

Nevermind, Garfooled is just incredibly based.

1 Like

@Garfooled

‘He’s really scaring me right now.’

Anyway glad I had this convo with you garfooled. You kind of defended leafia a bit in need for speed as well thinking they were their usual self. So I think you are just someone who means well and waked into me steamrolling a wolf. Good talk.

I won’t post for awhile now (maybe) since I have limited posts, but just tag or quote me if you need me. Worst case scenario I’ve got the hour before eod lol

2 Likes

Disappointed I missed all the action earlier today.

I’ll be slanking a lot tomorrow but will try to get a couple of posts here and there.

Good night.

can’t help but agree there,
that do be the same picture
i still think ur acting different from usual but i should also consider that ur surrounded by people u play with offsite and im more used to chill!Achro

it’s also the missing Luffy picture.
it’s just not the same.

Chris is town. For one, because he is so confident he will be NK’d immediately. I think he tries to avoid that subject entirely as scum. In a similar vein I believe him when he says he is playing extra hard this game because he feels like he has a timer on him. This is completely normal Chris play to me, as either alignment, but I see a lot of people saying they’ve never seen him like this so I can only imagine he is less afraid of being killed night 1 in those games they played with him and that tracks.

IGCD is the one I’ve never seen play like this. Definitely because he is in a different community. If this was GFaqs I’d absolutely be scum reading him, but I dont think that meta applies here.

Sultan - I just came off of a game where I town cleared him and he was mafia. So I’m trying to give him some more thought before jumping to conclusions. Haven’t seen anything from him yet that i feel is AI. He is very nice to other players as both alignments.

Lea - I have questions for Lea that will determine what i think. There is a lot of wall to look at now.

I’ll say I have town reads on Hippo and Marlunia. My most basic of instincts wants to say Magnus and Prophy are town but they could also just be good at putting in effort and smart in general. Its hard not knowing what each player is capable of as scum.

When did you decide to plan this and was it specifically targeting Achro?

It got late really fast. I’ll just say on Lea that I agree with Achro on what Lea’s scum meta is. She admitted she was in the scum meta. On purpose. I want to know if that was really preplanned or if that’s a cover. Because that is a strong admission.

Just checking so i am on the same page. Chris is achro correct?

Agreed. Only played for 5 games and the 2 games i was in with him he died n2 and n1 respectively. He dies early on and counteracts it by rushing his reads today

Why specifically achro? I know you probably said it in your block message but i dont have the attention span to read the whole thing :sweat_smile:

Sorry i should extend the question Why specifically trap achro

Get pinged fucker! But no yeah i am usually play the role of observer day 1. And theres alot of new people i havent played with so i am just watching their style of play. If you have any questions please ask away!

1 Like

I would like to propose an alternative school of thought. Even if Achro is Mafia, he might be genuine in that he’s expecting to be strongman killed by the serial killer anyway. I don’t think that’s the case, seeing as he’s making attempts to push and pressure a range of players, and I can personally support his main push on Leafia, but I don’t think acting like he’s on a clock is necessarily indicative of good, here.

1 Like

I mean I get your idea. but then why fake acting on a clock if you are going to die tonight and reveal wolf anyway. wouldn’t it make more sense for achro to instead be pushing one read and hope people bite?