Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

I don’t think it’s weak because I don’t understand, lmao.

Could be said about most of this game, really. I feel like I’m trudging through mud.

Can you simplify your point somehow?

like, NP had a interaction with me where they asked me why i used some specific wording, which they interpreted as me saying something among the lines of “hi i think this this and that because im villager”. Now his interpretation of my wording was completly wtf and not at all right, but him hunting for that feels like it could be town

im doing my best, its kinda difficult to because it specifically depends on two posts from a while back

To reiterate, I currently feel that Flygon is acting more wolf like than Eliza after closer inspection of Flygon’s posts about Eliza. She could still be a wolf so I would like one of them to die today but I’m leaning towards Flygon.

lmao

actually i think planning ahead is wolf indicative for eliza
i know i had TMI as the host but in helluva boss one post that really stuck out to me was eliza saying who she would flip next if the person she was pushing flipped town, unpromptedly, which i’ve like… never seen her do as town before

was this post

what does this mean

it was saying that i didn’t wolfread them but their posts were mostly easy/fakeable, and i still think this but i did bring up a couple of her posts which i thought were slightly towny

hey s- i mean flygon, you’re kinda doing that thing again where you start making worldviews based on who agrees/doesn’t agree with you and you should probably not do that

Literally I don’t remember what I was thinking when I said that I’m gonna be 100 with you. I think I thought they were the same alignment at the time? If I’m reading my own message correctlu? Which I don’t think rn.

WAIT I THINK I REMEMBER

Okay so I was saying that at the time I thought Flygon looked town, and that if Eliza was wolf I didn’t think the other wolves were going to vote with her on Flygon. She still voted Flygon and because of this I was considering the possibility that they were both town.

But now I just think Flygon is a wolf LOL.

hm
i kinda thought that she’s not really playing like someone who’s been ML’ed the past 3 games and wants to avoid that happening again, given she was mostly shrugkilled for lowposting and not giving out much content at all, and she’s kinda doing the same thing here. i can’t say she’s a wolf for not trying to do something different but the longer the games goes on before i see anything i townread from her the more concerned i’m getting

this is kinda questionable logic given it was early in the game plus i don’t know why you think wolves wouldn’t be willing to vote a town flygon

I was tunnelling Eliza and I was like “if Flygon is voting with me and people are calling me town they probably think Flygon is town too” which is stupid but that was the thought process

i’m glad we agree the thought process was stupid

does anybody have thoughts on squirrel
i don’t really agree with vulgard townreading them for the… confusion around eliza

I feel the same as Vulgard pretty much. There’s not much to go off but it seemed like he was genuinely trying to solve. He definitely comes out looking the most townie out of the trio

I want to comment so bad but I’m waiting for Eliza to say things first ahhhhhhhhhhh

For someone who talked about Pizza tunneling them for doing this (a tunnel I’ve been on the wrong side of myself for exactly this reason lol) you sure don’t like me asking questions rather than pushing reads lmao
Let me have my process you’ll get more by EoD

What kind of experience level does Flygon have with mafia? Their demeanor made me think that they were someone with a bunch of experience but your post is making me doubt that

Got some townpings for identifying two people used the same wording and attempting to conclude some kind of alignment from it, felt like a genuine attempt to piece together part of the puzzle

Is it wrong of me to like a player’s progression on another players slot?
No, no it’s not.

What about me do you find wolfy?

Yeah, same.
I still pinged them with questions I would like responded to.

This isn’t a thought you should be thinking.
Not alignment wise just in general.

Why are you limiting your vote to only two players? when there are 13 players in this game and likely 3 mafia are present in the game.

Flygon

I’m not even really confident in Eliza flipping wolf.
But out of everyone in this game so far, I’d say they are the most likely from what I’ve seen from them so far.

Flygon Flygon

I think guava thinks you’re a wolf for seemingly bandwagoning on them saying eliza was a wolf without resistance

Interesting post, especially given Arc’s post not too long before this, which accused everything Caspore was doing of being too easy.

This doesn’t actually respond to Shending’s accusation

I’m sorry I should be existing now
I have been sleeping all day because I got sensory overload yesterday and was tryna regain some social energy

I missed my damn psych class :sob: