April Showers Overhaul FM - GAME OVER - Town & Survivor Victory!

I’m not going to keep talking about the neighborhood but I wanted to put the info out there.

Leafia
Vulgard
Kiiruma
Guava
Hazard
Blizer

Jake

Marluna
Kanave

Since i have so many reads i will remove my more joke one from blizer for now and reveal his status as townlean.

Also. After I got killed, I wouldn’t go for any of the other two, unless you 100 percent know, which one is mafia, due to our passives.

1 Like

Hazard is a mirror to my marluna read. While vulgard is prudent to not link them i am not feeling so wise. Reckless reads for everyone. Go big or go home.

@robyn when you can please provide content. Thank you.

is this solving?

…is this solving?

this doesn’t feel like a good reason

didn’t she literally

huh

this gives me the same vibe as her “read” on me

this interaction with me feels similar to how she’s acted with me this game, though obviously the situation is different as I’m not being universally townread (even though I did nothing wrong I just want us all to live and be friends)

I will say she did start making reads in this post

but she doesn’t actually say anything straightforward
and she definitely hasn’t been straightforward this game

I think I understand the argument more after reading sod1 of netrunner
I don’t know if I necessarily agree with it. I wanna think about it more
but I didn’t wanna just leave you hanging for hours after being like “yeah I’ll look at it” (again)

i will in the morning

i’m not sober at all

and i plan to sleep early

I often do the same. I rarely succeed.

I agree with this, I also believe his posts lean on the towny side.

fuck it’s still

L.

I don’t think Vulgard being the target matters if that were your plan

but also I think the idea of Kanave saying Vulgard is her partner and then Kanave flipping red and us immediately flipping Vulgard for that is incredibly silly

1 Like

and Kanave is smarter than me so she probably realises that

Oh no, I do think it was supposed to be a joke no matter what, I just find the timing of it (and the target) suspicious.

vul who is polarized here

You

1 Like

do you believe that you specifically being the target as opposed to, say, Rajidae is significant?