Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

This is town innit
Fuck

Thanks.

We don’t want a repeat.

I would always probably vote Ninja over you if the time comes.

Your more Townie.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

This topic was automatically closed after 92 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

EoD2 Vote Count

Magnus (5): Vulgard, Arctic, Flygon, Squirrel2412, guavagudetama
Squirrel2412 (2): Wazza, Magnus
guavagudetama (2): NinjaPenguin, Ashlyn

Not Voting (1): Kanave

Night 2: Order and Chaos

The machine took on a pleading tone of voice even as its silver, pupilless eyes remained emotionless. “Please, sir, it is a crime to-”

Crunch.

The bioroid’s visage crumpled in on itself. Kim raised the sledgehammer to admire his handiwork. Blue fluid oozed out of what was left of the eyes, and mouth, and nose. The synthskin had been scraped away, and something half-human leered back at him.

Smash.

The illusion of humanity shattered along with its optical nanonetwork. A puddle of ooze spread slowly across the floor, and the limbs of the machine jerked and spasmed.

Kim knelt down and ejected the backup chip from the brainstem, then stood up and dragged the empty husk behind a dumpster. He slung his hammer over his right shoulder and brushed some of the bioroid’s fluid off of his bare torso using his left stump.

He looked left and right as he exited the alley. The few disenfrancistos who glanced his way quickened their steps. 14k ruled the streets from New Chinatown to just south of the Vegas Towers, meaning no NAPD interference most days. The bioroid’s emergency protocol would have sent out a distress signal, but by the time a salvage crew came to investigate, Kim would be long gone. It was the perfect hunting ground.

The crowd seemed to part in front of Kim. He walked two blocks before stopping in front of a derelict 'scraper with a couple of tramps dozing in front of the door. Kim stepped over them and entered a large lobby. The reception desk was ghosted and cobwebbed; trash littered the ground like leaves in autumn. A pair of mag-lifts stood against the far wall, doors hanging ajar. He walked toward them, déjà vu making his phantom hand itch.

It seemed like just yesterday they were together, here in this place. But that was another life, before the machines. She was as dead as the lifts. He cut left and barged through a door with no knob, taking the plascrete stairwell behind it three flights down.

He knocked his stump against another door with no knob. A muffled voice called out from the other side. “Mmmmf mmm mm?”

Kim had no time for passwords and smashed his hammer against the door. The whole frame shook and shuddered. Then the lock clicked and the door opened, and a rat-faced man with a half-eaten sandwich gave Kim a sour grin. “Sorry, my mouth was full. You want a bite?”

“No,” he grunted, handing over the brain chip. “Extract the data.”

He took the stairs back up two at a time, the familiar weight of Bertha on his shoulder. She was hungry, and there were many krill left in the sea. But soon there would be one less.

Magnus has been executed! He was:

Magnus

Welcome to Netrunner Mafia, Magnus! You are Edward Kim – Humanity’s Hammer, Vanilla Town.

You have no abilities other than your voice and your vote.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

It is now Night 2. Night 2 lasts for 24 hours. Please DM me with any night actions up to one hour before deadline.

Day 3 will start at 2023-01-18T19:00:00Z.

Postcount Tracker

Vulgard: 192 posts
guavadegutama: 187 posts
Arctic: 168 posts
Flygon: 161 posts
Kanave: 88 posts
NinjaPenguin: 77 posts
Ashlyn: 66 posts
Squirrel2412: 51 posts
Wazza: 5 posts

1 Like

Day 3: Creation and Control

/ / > C.H.A.T.

dontmakeme: number one rule of running

prowler_32:

dontmakeme: always tie your laces

prowler_32: haha, is that g00ru?

dontmakeme: fakespeare

dinomyte has entered the room.

dinomyte: DINOSMASH

prowler_32: dino!

dontmakeme: what is dinosaurus favorite ice?

dinomyte: DINO HAVE NO FAVORITE, HATE THEM ALL

prowler_32: haha

-wingman- has entered the room.

dontmakeme: johnny boy

prowler_32: hey

-wingman-: they got the queen, it’s all over the del oeste feed

dontmakeme: what the frag

prowler_32: port?

-wingman-: I’m on 4z

prowler_32: ++

-wingman-: buncha zealots were there waving signs, but the nappers took her

prowler_32: fraggers

dontmakeme: its not them, its grendel. that crazy bioroid hack had to land on someone

-wingman-: I think she did it

dinomyte: BIOROID TOO FRESH WITH INTERFACE, DINO HACK BIOROID

dontmakeme: she’s just the fall guy, tried to pin the poisoned water supply on her too. can’t hack a tin box to override those laws without months of prep and its a new model, had to be an inside job.

-wingman-: yes you can hack it. and she’s that extreme.

the NAPD has entered the room.

the NAPD: All your queens are belong to us!

the NAPD has left the room.

-wingman-: frag off joker

dontmakeme: left before I could kick

-wingman-: they won’t be able to keep her locked in

prowler_32: maybe she wanted in?

-wingman-: yeah, hack them out, bring em down from inside

dontmakeme: knock over the nappers? hahaha, you guys are loco. just another witch hunt.

-wingman-: you don’t know her

theNAPD has entered the room.

dinomyte: DINO CHOMP FAKE FEDS, TASTE GOOD

theNAPD has left the room.

-wingman-: bravo

Arctic has been killed.

Arctic

Welcome to Netrunner Mafia, Arctic! You are Chaos Theory – Wunderkind, Town Doctor.

Each night, you may target another player. You will protect that player, preventing them from being killed by the first nightkill that targets them that night.

Win Condition: Eliminate all threats.

It is now Day 3 of Netrunner Mafia.
With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to execute.
The deadline is 2023-01-20T19:00:00Z.

It is now MyLo (mis-execute and lose). Votes are locked.

FML.

No actually if Arctic survived I may have just threw the game, cause I was gonna make a post demanding him to claim and demanding him to be the first to vote and I even had an entire case explaining why Arctic is a wolf.

Anyone still want me to post it anyway? Lol.

My EoD2 was terrible, idk why I even voted Magnus the vote wasn’t good considering I didn’t even directly wolf read the dude and just thought if Arctic is town the read on them is TMI.

Like I genuinely don’t know now cause Vulgard has been playing quite Townie this game.

It’s like…
I don’t think Guava and Penguin are both aligned.
I don’t want to vote either of them today.
If we go with Vulgard being town and also Kanave cause of the Vigilante claim we are left with:
Ashlyn/Squirrel/Wazza which contains 2 wolves out of 3 which are real good odds of hitting a wolf.

I will also say though even if I voted Arctic that just would have been worse Game wise so like.
It’s better but eh.

To clarify the Magnus execution is better then an Arctic one that could have happened.

If Kanave shot Arctic then don’t blame them.
Blame me.

Like Arctic thought it was Vulgard and I’m usually all for that, except I think how Vulgard behaved during Day 1 and 2 comes from more of an uninformed mindset rather then an informed mindset.

@Vulgard
@Kanave
@NinjaPenguin
@guavagudetama

I’m not voting any of you 4 today so we need to work together to determine and find 1 wolf in Wazza/Squirrel/Ashlyn.

We just need ONE hit today.

That is ALL.

I’m fairly confident Ninja/Guava is TvW but again by PoE there is a larger pool in the other 3 and we can resolve Ninja/Guava last.

We need to find the 2 wolves in Ashlyn/Squirrel/Wazza or at the very least find the town within there.

We haven’t even had a wolf die all game so we need to make sure to change that and aim to remove one today as today is our final day to do so cause if we don’t we lose.

@Kanave
Afterwards since it’s MYLO you may shoot in the remaining 2 of that PoE to try and get the second wolf killed.

Do you really want to vote today?

I hate everything.