Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

Like Arctic thought it was Vulgard and I’m usually all for that, except I think how Vulgard behaved during Day 1 and 2 comes from more of an uninformed mindset rather then an informed mindset.

@Vulgard
@Kanave
@NinjaPenguin
@guavagudetama

I’m not voting any of you 4 today so we need to work together to determine and find 1 wolf in Wazza/Squirrel/Ashlyn.

We just need ONE hit today.

That is ALL.

I’m fairly confident Ninja/Guava is TvW but again by PoE there is a larger pool in the other 3 and we can resolve Ninja/Guava last.

We need to find the 2 wolves in Ashlyn/Squirrel/Wazza or at the very least find the town within there.

We haven’t even had a wolf die all game so we need to make sure to change that and aim to remove one today as today is our final day to do so cause if we don’t we lose.

@Kanave
Afterwards since it’s MYLO you may shoot in the remaining 2 of that PoE to try and get the second wolf killed.

Do you really want to vote today?

I hate everything.

Today isn’t our final day, we can no yeet and Kanave can holster. No?

Tbh my gun-to-head response there is Wazza. Arctic was townreading Squirrel pretty strongly and he also townread Ashlyn.

That being said, I need to hard reset today, I think. I think you should too. Honestly I still think you’re town but I’ll re-evaluate even you if time allows.

MyLo on day 3 is complete ass.

Good Morning!

If Kanave shot Arctic does that mean that the wolves didn’t kill anyone? I don’t see how that tracks unless we have a roleblocker, but I think it’s more likely she just had one bullet

I heavily doubt there are two wolves in there

This is probably best unless you also believe AshSquirrelWazza is 2/3 wolves

I don’t want to vote today unless I find a grouping I’m 100% confident contains 3/3 wolves. Which will be basically never.

There’s no point in skipping, though, because wolves kill Kanave 100% of the time unless she’s a wolf. And if she’s a wolf then we probably already lost.

1 Like

I don’t really have time rn but I’ll try to go over every player tomorrow. Including Flygon, though I honestly feel like he’s town regardless of anything. I don’t think he tunnels Arctic for most of yesterday only to nightkill him?

Actually, idk. If I consider Kanave a clear then voting today might not be so bad. The problem is that she is barely playing the game and idk, maybe Ashlyn really is right and it’s a setup with several town PRs vs weaker wolf PRs but they have KP or something.

I feel really iffy about Kanave’s contributions to the game beyond shooting Shending and it doesn’t look like she shot last night. I don’t think she ever shoots Arctic, he outright told her not to shoot him.

Wait, I’m stupid. He was basically claiming PR by asking not to be shot. I should evaluate Flygon, too.

Ugggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Wait, I’m stupid again, I should not have said the thing.

We should’ve just skipped. I’m so sorry, I’ve been playing really badly.

I really should not be posting at the moment, goodbye.

Vulgard schizoposting today

There is no point.
One of us dies.

Flygon

Where is our Kill Power then?
It’s Kanave.

Also I’m actually leaning on voting Squirrel cause the dude was voted by just town day 1 and a town member and Wazza day 2 both end votes and Squirrel’s vote on Magnus isn’t a good look considering I know I’m town, strongly believe your town and Arctic flipped town.
Squirrel would know 3 town is voting town and want to join in on it to avoid their team member going over if a potential switch of votes could happen.

this game should be a great example that people at EODs should stop panicking ngl

I’d have to go back for this.
I don’t remember this, I remember their Penguin town read though.

I would have to find this as well.

His reads aren’t 100% accurate, no one’s reads are, mine clearly weren’t considering Arctic flipped Town.