Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

yes

I’ll take a look at that later, but I am a really bad Eliza reader so I likely won’t do anything regardless of conclusion lol. You can push her if you want but I don’t have an opinion.

1 Like

why?

villagers could have made up reads, especially 50 posts into the game

Wait deadass?

we don’t talk about that

alright guys pack it up Eliza caught me :pen:

3 Likes

:pensive: ****

1 Like

was that not what you were pushing her for

or am I just bad at reading

yes it was

[quote=“Squirrel2412, post:115, topic:3965”]

Wait, hold on.

Eliza interprets an evident joke from Kanave as a wolfread and calls the “read” made up. Squirrel apparently also thinks the post Kanave made was made up (??) and asks Eliza if Kanave making up reads is wolfy (???). Eliza says yes, because obviously making up reads is all the wolves do, and right now you two are… surprised??

There’s some massive miscommunication right here.

3 Likes

wait

I’m just bad at reading

I was going
commentary

not
commentary

was that yes referring to the caspore vote or the dum vote?

1 Like

eliza just reply to the post

liking it is like saying yes to an either/or question

2 Likes

sorry i thought that was funny

It must be thanksgiving because this turkey’s about to get cooked

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

Anyway I don’t like Eliza doubling down on this push on Kanave where Kanave goes “So yeah you can VOTE: Caspore switch votes at any time” and Eliza goes “HMMMMMM SEEMS LIKE A MADE UP READ TO ME!” like yeah that was the whole point she was demonstrating switching votes what

I’m gonna assume that you were referring to the dum vote as made up

as seeing you’re still refusing to clarify smh

Can you tell me what specifically you found defensive about the post?
I apologize for being vague but will nonetheless be so weh

@Caspore I’m assuming based on you not knowing terms you don’t have mafia experience? What in the thread so far is standing out to you and what are you thinking it might mean in terms of the alignment of players involved?

Like, you didn’t actually read the posts in context and yet you’re sussing each other over it.

This feels V/V/V but I feel slightly hesitant to call it out as such because it’s so stupid. But it’s so stupid that it really does feel V/V/V.

I guess the most likely person to be a wolf here would be Eliza for misinterpreting in the first place, but this seems like a dumb and giant misunderstanding to me, to the point that people misunderstanding seem like villagers - for seemingly not being malicious and because they are genuinely making this more confusing than it needs to be.

dum vote yeah

1 Like

I guess this is the person there I am the worst at reading (perhaps) and I think you’re ?probably? town so sure.

anyways I’m going to say that’s enough reactions

me in my head earlier: I will make up a fake read to provoke people
me in my head slightly less earlier: I will pretend to not know that people make up fake reads
me in my head now: alright that’s enough reactions

anaylsis time

2 Likes