1 Like

well, in regard to the NAI part

1 Like

okay but what if I was making up my own read on you

I’m not but still

in all seriousness I did not actually think of that

Me :handshake: Vulgard
“Or you’re just backing out of the read after people pushed you”

I tend to assume stupid arguments have a lot of villagers involved, and that was definitely a stupid argument. I feel like when a wolf is trying to argue like this, the bad faith comes out eventually, or they start to openwolf by having really bad tone and/or posting poorly. Villagers will just keep posting into the nonsense and it’ll look dumb instead of wolfy.

This sounds like I’m calling everyone idiots but I wanted to elaborate on the V/V/V take from before.

Do you think Eliza claiming its a bait change this for you? Personally it feels weird, but its hard to call out bc i wasn’t sure what she was even getting at in the first place

I mean you are calling everyone idiots you’re just also calling us town for it

Yeah, that’s the thing I don’t like, because going by the theorem I just gave, she basically defied its, principle. She was the weakest of the three reads to begin with, but now, she’s definitely the weakest.

Still not super interested in pushing her, though, because I do want her to post the explanation or whatever else she has cooking.

Oh, and besides, Penguin came back into the thread doing the exact same thing I accused him of before and which I said made him possibly mafia. This time, he went with “I’ll be nice to the newbie and question him to make it look like I’m posting something meaningful.”

1 Like

weh fine i’ll stop questioning in that direction
I uh don’t remotely get defensiveness from that post but this line of questioning isn’t going to produce anything AI so weh

In other news I’m really fucking confused at everything going on and reread the thread and I’m still very confused but like
Are people thinking that scum Eliza is trying to backpedal on a bad vote she got caught on? And if so why are you thinking this lmao it’s very easy to just say the vote is a joke as scum
if anything I’d read it town for drawing attention but that sounds like a stretch too weh

I’m gonna go do homework, will be back later

someone else have an embarrassing argument so people talk about that instead

1 Like

To an extent, yes, though I already had her as the weakest before that. Elaborated just above this.

1 Like

You withdrew from that very quickly after I called you town for it.

Wha
I must be misinterpreting this, cause it looks like you just gave a reason we might be sring that post, asking why we’re thinking that and then saying it’d be easy for a wolf to do what we’re accusing them of doing :upside_down_face:

1 Like

By this logic… I don’t feel as though Kanave comes out looking like an idiot
Eliza doesn’t look like an idiot after the backpedal and she certainly looks like a wolf
Not to say that Squirrel looks like an idiot but they definitely seemed confused so by your logic they’re probably V
So I don’t really think it’s V/V/V if the criteria is “everyone looked stupid”

You’re going to have a fun time playing with me lol

And @Kanave am I reading wrong or are the scumreads not for Eliza saying the vote was serious? Which if so doesn’t feel like trapped scum lmao it’s free to back out without making some weird reaction test excuse

They had posted before?

VOTE: Kanave. tentative vote

Interesting

People were calling the vote bad, then when Eliza tried to backpedal thought the backpedal was worse from what i can see (that’s where i stand atleast)

It’s her being involved in this that still qualifies. Idk, I guess this principle makes more sense in my head.

And no wonder you don’t remember Penguin’s previous posting - it’s a fair bit of nothing.

I’ll be back later.