Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

People were calling the vote bad, then when Eliza tried to backpedal thought the backpedal was worse from what i can see (that’s where i stand atleast)

It’s her being involved in this that still qualifies. Idk, I guess this principle makes more sense in my head.

And no wonder you don’t remember Penguin’s previous posting - it’s a fair bit of nothing.

I’ll be back later.

I mean theoretically Dum gave an “excuse” so it makes sense how Kanave can consider it defensive.
Even if the interaction between Arctic and Dum there was joke like, it can still be viewed the way Kanave is viewed. It’s not a fake thought process.
Here are the posts for reference:

Yep. Another beautiful cluster of pressure ready to explode. ;).

Y’know, I also had no idea we had a votecount.
Silly me, if it wasn’t brought up I might have went over the cap and that wouldn’t have been good.

This is a good point!
I only really focused on Eliza’s argument of Kana’s reasoning of voting Dum but I also did notice the Caspore vote as well but didn’t really look into that one.
I’ll give you town points for pointing this out!

@ElizaThePsycho what did you not like about that post/vote?

And Hopes I explained my thoughts on that one well enough! ^_^

I wouldn’t obsess over the read on the player itself.
If Arctic is a wolf I’m sure there will be more clear tells of it later on in the game or perhaps even the remainder of this day phase.

This is under the assumption that she is villager and that she is correct in her read. :confused:

I don’t think people make up their reads.
But they might exaggerate them or fake them to seek a reaction.

I’ll follow you in this one.

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

I mean it’s not impossible for Squirrel, Eliza and Kanave to all be town.
However I think I’d feel very concerned about your post here if your a wolf cause that would be quite a read and it would definitely be an interesting strategy but I’d have to figure out what the purpose of it was.

Probably should go ISO Eliza and see if she has the answer I am seeking from them.

Flygon

If the person we target with the pivot is town, Ashlyn will be confirmed mafia.

No pressure if you’re town, Ashlyn.

1 Like

Omg guys stop it you’re gonna make me blush……. (no seriously I don’t wanna be the night 1 kill stop it)

Fairly sure this is atleast in part a reference to pathological, where we misexe’d her d1 despite her being on a wolf who we all ignored iirc

1 Like

you won’t get n1’d if you stop posting content just saying :D

You know I can’t do that my brain is going 100 miles an hour thinking about this game and nothing else

So you made a fake read to call a persons read made up?
I don’t think calling someone’s read made up is directly a read but rather an accusation but alright.

I should read more cause idk what “pivot” is.

Yeah I guess what I’m saying is I don’t think it’s a wolfy backpedal because a wolf can just backpedal saying the vote is a joke without feeling the need for something more convoluted
Like if she is someone who has played mafia before she should know it’d make her slot look less surface-level good why is she posting in a way that she knows makes her slot objectively look worse if she’s scum
I think you’re convincing me to fully tr her for this lmao

Pivot as in
Town is pushing one person
Ashlyn is like “this person is sus”
Town swaps all their votes to the person Ashlyn said

ok flygon is wolf
VOTE: Flygon

this reaction literally sucks
like,
hmm how do i explain it

I disagree, Eliza had been talking about it for too long and doubled down on it for too long to be able to have claimed it was just a joke

like i don’t think she could easily be like “Yeah i was joking when i clarified that i thought it was wolfy”

LMAO WHAT :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob:
Eliza that’s literally a fact please
Like it’s pedantic but is that wolf?

2 Likes

You’re making it worse.

5 Likes

So you mean actually pivoting, not some kinda ability.
Gotcha.

Well I see flaws with this plan, main one being they can be a villager and villagers can be wrong, but Y’know it’s early day one and we are building ideas.

Flygon

I understand that

what’s the difference between a read and an accusation?
why do they make this post? if it is, in fact, factual it is

• shade
  • information without analysis