Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

not being viable doesnt i mean i wont do it, it just mean its going to backfire on me

On my homesite whenever someone says “from my point of view” it’s a synonym to qualify a statement by in essence saying “because I am a townie and I know I’m a townie”
Which if you were using there would’ve been some weird scary shroop post in addition to what I said about hedging

I’m trying to elaborate on vibes so this will be a stretch but like
the way he phrased the parenthetical about the other ways of phrasing it wasn’t the kind of phrasing that seemed like he was trying to appease me and get me away from questioning him

What do you mean by “benefit of the doubt” here?

Good question I don’t hate that post anymore
But also I don’t want to change my vote as of yet weh

@Eliza now that you’re in the thread would appreciate answering my question and Flygon’s as well

Please do not I am very fragile

1 Like

Why is this such a shrug moment? Just because you think someone is town doesn’t mean their reads are good :wowee:
I haven’t finished reading up yet but if this persists I will be Vaguely Concerned™

1 Like

Hm, this has to take into account that it’s Eliza, though. Personally I have essentially zero thoughts on the ‘reaction test’ but I can say with decent(?) accuracy, regardless of alignment Eliza doesn’t think super far ahead for her plays. She plays in the moment or not at all

That wasn’t townie posting I just have adhd and was completely focused on the thread at the time

Do you think that’s a town-aligned thing or is that just an observation?

this is townie posting tho

also very relatable

1 Like

This… is an interesting point
Once I’m done backreading I’m going to ISO Flygon I think to reread how they talked about Eliza.

I didn’t even notice she voted you. That actually makes me think this might be V/V because unless she wants to bus herself because given how the interaction went down a Flygon vote doesn’t seem like something fellow wolves would want to follow.

what’s a V/V?

Is this saying like, a wolf could easily make those posts but you don’t think she’s a wolf? /gen

They’re both villagers

1 Like

I’m on team Arctic now

That’s… certainly a thing that you just said.

Oh it makes sense now okay

Hey I have some thoughts :tm: but would like @ElizaThePsycho to answer my question and Flygon’s first please and thanks

Do you have any reads?

Probably better than mine and I trust the read to come from town?

no, except for maybe a very, very light town on NP but thats not unusual for me this early regardless of post cap

Heya folks thought I’d say I’m at school and wi talk in like an hour