Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

It feels like it was done intentionally because you feel like they were receiving too much attention, and they were trying to go more UTR so they did something that didn’t make sense. It could also be because they wanted to disrupt Arctic’s read on them. In general, though, I can’t really find a good reason for it to come from town and it’s a concern.

I disagree with Guava thinking that Flygon is bandwagoning, Flygon has previously made inquiries into Eliza, which have gone unanswered.

It doesn’t respond to Shending’s accusation because it wasn’t a question to me

1 Like

I’m not “limiting it to two players,” I didn’t say you were the ONLY two I was okay with voting. Don’t put words in my mouth. I said that I want one of you two to die over other people in the game, but you are not the only people I am willing to vote.

Ooh that’s not a motivation I considered I think I’ll bandwagon you
VOTE: Caspore

And how does this reflect into your reads? Give me more than blanket statements.

As I previously stated it seems like you’re just following me instead of actually trying to solve it. You posit questions to Eliza but already vote her without hearing a response. Like I said though, I’m willing to vote other people, I just think you flipping would be beneficial to solving the game comparatively to other players that I have slight suspicions on.

I dislike Dum’s starting five posts or so, but I think overall their ISO has good vibes and I liked some of their later posts, especially regarding penguin. Their thought process is decently easy to follow, although this is with the warning that I have not ISO’d penguin yet and don’t really remember them from reading up

1 Like

Ah
So it isn’t!
That’s my fault. I was focused on getting to the bottom of thread and didn’t check to make sure, ty for response :)

1 Like

The question you’re referring to was a reply to Flygon, not me. Unless there’s another question I missed, but you replied to my reply of Shending without actually checking the context around his comment.

Oh you already saw it
Damn wasted a post </3

Sorry fren

1 Like

We’re in the last 24h and I’m only just above half the limit so it’s fine (probably)
I should get back to class now see y’all in ~50m

1 Like

I don’t think Flygon is correct in voting Eliza, but I’m still puzzled over the fake read on Kanave the latter did earlier and the motivations behind it. She said it was to catch opportunistic wolves, but it was too early for anyone to reach a consensus to create a kill (and as of now, she only attracted the votes of 3 people in the process, one of which is Kanave. Kanave claims to have voted Eliza for the bit, so if taken at face value only 2 people seriously considered voting Eliza). That being said, this did spark most of the discussion, so I suppose Eliza succeeded? It might be hasty of Flygon to vote Eliza before the latter responds to inquiry, but I can relent and say that maybe Flygon wants more pressure on Eliza.

As for Guava voting Flygon, I don’t know what to think of it. I can agree that Flygon has overall been vague with their contributions to the conversation, with their current defense being that they inquired into Eliza. But I don’t get why Guava is suspicious of Flygon if they already think that Eliza is a wolf. I suppose it could be that Flygon is trying to blend in by targeting the most suspicious person, but even so Eliza isn’t actually that suspicious going by pure vote count like I mentioned before. I think it seems most people have stopped thinking of her as suspicious as well.

So Flygon is either trying to blend in by targeting the most suspicious or chasing a personal vendetta. The former seems unlikely for the reasons I outlined above.

Can I ask what’s weird about “can you vote me again”?

'Cause I think if I wanted to stay under the radar (if that’s what UTR stands for) then I think I would just keep at my previous pace instead of making that request of Kanave, especially so soon after I basically had someone vouch for my innocence.

1 Like

Hop off the fence for a second
Gun to head what are Flygon/Guava’s alignments?

I think Flygon’s Town.

I’m unsure on Guava’s. If you asked me earlier in the day, I would’ve answered Town.

only about the whole sentence

1 Like

It felt intentionally out of place, specifically in the context of the above post. It felt like you were doing something that wasn’t quite ‘flowing’ directly in order to disrupt Arctic’s read on you.

Effective immediately, @Magnus replaces eevee.

Please do not discuss the circumstances of replacements.

1 Like