Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

ohhh I completley missed that then

1 Like

Jumping into a game and unloading a readlist onto everyone is terrifying, but that doesn’t necessarily mean I’m committed to those reads. For you, though, anything.

Can you share your current thoughts and see how your reads have improved since last time?

i have a singular light town read on NP. Thats about it. Its already in my ISO

I stated why I didn’t like eliza and blatantly defended Kanave.

Do you realize who you responded to and who your voting?

Flygon

1 Like

That’s why you feel weird. Forty-six posts and you have one weak read.
Thanks for proving my point, though.

1 Like

We’ll never know, and lets not find out

Don’t like how wishy washy this is, if you think hes town jsut say he’s town, if he’s wolfy later we cna change that read.

reminding you (still backreading idk if you already did or not)

This is why the above isn’t paticularly wolf yet btw

hmmmm
no never
VOTE: Caspore

guava stop towny posting i want to play with you :c

Sure that makes it sound like not W/W but how does that make it explicitly V/V instead of just 1 of them being a wolf?

oh you didn’t think that i misinterpreted my b

tbf you haven’t pushed me yet, maybe start deathpushing me and I’ll just slip and out as wolf :blush:

actually true

I Disagree that that’s wolfy, Votes are really fluid and can be changed pretty much whenever, voting until you have answers is a perfectly acceptable way to add presure to the responder

accidently hit entr early still backreading

1 Like

magnus are you talking about the same person i am? You played with me twice in recent history, you really should know i have near 0 reads D1

I don’t say my town reads because I’m much better at explaining why I think someone is a wolf than why I think someone is town. Right now I trust you, Shending, Ashlyn, Dum and Squirrel. I don’t see any reason to be suspicious of you five at the moment. But fuck if I could explain to you why I think your posts are townie.

1 Like

You were obvtown to May and I in Nightmare Woods, and we died N1.

ok gonna update my answer to Penguin’s question:

I still think Flygon is town.

But I’m thinking Guava is a wolf now for jumping on Flygon. Voting is demonstrably not a locking in of opinion.

Magnus brings up a good point that Guava has commented a lot but has not made many town reads, mostly focusing on mafia reads, but I’m not entirely sure of the implications. Either Guava is very zealous about discovering the mafia, or wants to take control of the conversation to sway the public into a kill, but I can’t tell which it is.

Correct (basically)! I was agreeing with Vulgard in that I think Squirrel comes across as town in the Squirrel / Kanave / Eliza interaction.

1 Like

(

Unless im going insane, i still had no reads that game, but im putting this out here before i fact check myself

also can you expand on the other two now

no im not insane, i had a single weak read on jarek for finding his role mechanically wack, and got called out by both you AND lemonfairy for not having any reads after 200 posts

in fact, you words were, quite literraly, “+ skill issue”

3 Likes

and then i came back closer to SoD and had a weak prism and lemonfairy reads. So all in all, 3 reads in 48 hours, i would say im on par with that, altho if a significant difference in volume (i was basically omnipresent that game)

Side effect of mainly playing a social deduction game where we have four minutes to figure out who’s bad — you spend a lot more time talking about wolves than town

2 Likes

ToS?

TTS game called Dangan Werewolf

like danganronpa?