Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

they were?

fun.

I would be lying if i said i payed attention tbh, my will to play basically disintegrated upon seeing a post cap

1 Like

(im still going to play pls no ban)

1 Like

alternatively i started making that post just after reading that post, which is what happened, though your read isn’t entirely valid because after writing the first paragraph i scrolled down and saw kanave’s response, thought it was funny how she used the same wording, and just left it like that

you have played together i think but i’ll wait more than like 5 hours after the game starts before i out who the alt is

can i suggest that instead of wasting your limited posts complaining about the postcap (which is kinda making it a self-fulfilling prophecy) you give some of your thoughts on the game so far?

2 Likes

0 toughts, head empty. Mostly because i usually read people by real timing (aka why i hate post caps)

1 Like

reads so far by reading things
I do not like this post by ivy

this read also feels made up

I also do not like this part of this post

this post will be very useful earlygame

why, exactly?

I mean rather I’m an alt or not, I’d prefer you not to call me anything but Flygon.

Flygon

yeah well i don’t like this read by Eliza

I was going to vote you here to continue the bit but then i realized that’s just omgus and wouldn’t be all that funny

1 Like

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho
But I’m doing it anyways the bit is more important :)

1 Like

is this a legit read or are you meming

If so, why do you dislike it

i think the read is made up

mostly a meme, i don’t see how she got to that conclusion off me voting someone to talk about how my vote wasn’t locked but like, meh

yeah but what was wrong with the first post you quoted???

you just regurgitated the post back at me. Like is it just gut? If so i’ll take that as an explaination, gut is valid this early

What about the post makes you read it as defensive?

VOTE: Arctic
I think I’m using the feature correctly this time :wink:

Good morning
Just logged on and there’s already a vote on Arctic and Eliza
Just another day on FoL I suppose

Hmnnnnrnmrnrnrgggg
No™.

Can I downvote a post

1 Like

Me right before the game started