Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

3 for Flygon, 2 for kanave

Arctic or Eliza.

Vote one!

who were the wolves pushing kanave? you townread vulgard, caspore and ashlyn, the three people who were voting themā€¦

Stop holstering a vote that you only have a short amount of time to use.
Less then 10 mins.

Ewww I donā€™t like either of those options but would go Kanave if needed ig

I beg you to explain how because I really donā€™t know why people think this. Arctic is also now trying to convince me he wasnā€™t actually wolfreading Flygon, or at least that he changed his mind, even though he just wrote two big paragraphs about why Flygon is mafia and why their behavior here is different from how they react to being pushed as town.

Iā€™m going Flygon basically ~never here. Your treatment of their slot is bad and even if Iā€™m generous to Arctic it felt like he ā€œrealizedā€ late.

Would depend on context but I dont think I have enough time to read up

GTH Caspore or Eliza

1 Like

personally i find it ridiculous how he has been gunning for a town sweep

I claimed Vig

Why?

Bro I have no time to think clearly at EoD Iā€™m limited on time but they are still the easy ML that wolves may not even have to push but can.

I was trying to avoid us from doing.

I very specifically donā€™t want Flygon dead until Iā€™m able to read through their ISO if theyā€™ve dropped their fun little stilts

You have literally five minutes, youā€™ll have to take a stance.

its never going to happen
it seems like the kind of thing that wolves do to encourage bad play

Weh these are more acceptable
VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

yeah, okay whatever. eliza or shending i guess. i think shending will be more readable later but i think eliza is a pinch more likely to be town. thatā€™s all iā€™ve got really

This is EoD I have to type fast.

Hurricane!

And I gotta make sure a wolf goes over today.

you litearlly defended me

Oh fuck okay

1 Like

You know, I actually donā€™t hate this argument but I donā€™t think it applies here.

Anyone other than Flygon youā€™d go for?

1 Like