Netrunner Mafia - Game Over: Mala Tempora

VOTE: ElizaThePsycho

ninjapenguin because he just switched his mind on me with seemingly no explanation

I liked Shending’s early posts
Unless they’ve massively fallen off I don’t want them dead here either

oh flygon is still actually a wagon
hm

yeah i feel like an asshole but i don’t even care much to save them here. uh

While i will point out stuff i find off/wolfy, my generel playstyle is to find villagers, sort them into tiers and then see whats left, and find slight diffferences in the leftover ppl that decides my vote. (Or listen to cases i agree with from my townreads depending on the situation).

I havent read most of the posts this game which will make me even more hesitant to push anyone strongly (which i dont even normally do).

Im usually sussed for “pocketing” and “you only have townreads”. Do what you will with that information (its normally a fine read so i wont tell you to just insta-drop it, but you should be aware its a reoccuring thing)

For my confidence being too strong, meh? If i find a single moment thats highly rand V i stick by that (unless a ton of time goes by and town indicators stop coming). And i rly did think Eliza being incapable of finding words to get her thought across from early d1 is HIGHLY town indicative (both from my own logic, my own experience in past games, and how i know ive only rly made comments like that when im town)

Is it easily fakable if youre aware ppl will townread it? Sure it is. I can just do it ezpz next game.

Is it normal that a wolf even gets the idea to fane it out of nowhere? Very much not (again, based on the things from above)

And the other strong read i remember giving was my townread on you. I dont recall the exact details why but i was cpnfident i remember

I don’t love this and would prefer my actual scumreads but i don’t want my townreads dying ahhhhh

The part where Shending didn’t give a wolfread for the entire day phase is what makes me want to obliterate them. All the townread takes are carefully constructed and look like they are coming from a heightened level of knowledge given the high confidence and the presenting of the person’s mindset as something that’s seemingly obvious. Of course it’s obvious when it’s TMI.

UNVOTE

Not with that attitude!

The only reason it doesn’t happen is directly for the reasons I stated previously.
If it happens off site mafia games before it can happen in this game.

The probability is there.

Flygon

I kinda want to vote Eliza but i also don’t want to be voting with the two other people i was SRing

i’d vote ninja penguin but i have to self-pres

What happened to “I might vote Eliza”
Hmmmmmm???

VOTE: Squirrel2412

Think i prefer this over flygon

also toss out names for a shot tonight @Arctic @guavagudetama @Vulgard

i still might.

What’s your read on Eliza?

Arctic

I don’t
FUCK
VOTE: Eliza